The Milky Fountain Of Youth
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Sabrina and Racheal are so excited to move in together! It is such a pretty and mysterious house. It even had a lovely decorative fountain in the dining room. The funny thing about it was it said pouring milk into it will turn it ito the fountain of youth. They laughed it off and started drinking from it alot for fun! They did start noticing any wrinkles on their skin were gone and alot more youthful. To their surprise they thought maybe this really is the fountain of youth! Sabrina started to be so much more perky and playful. She even filled her room with lots of plushies and dolls. While Racheal felt an irresistable urge to be more nurturing and loving to Sabrina. One day Racheal decided to surprise Sabrina with a bunch of new toys to play with! They were even more babyish than the ones she had before being made for kids 3 and under. She said "Looky what I have for you sweety" Sabrina gasped in joy and in her surprise she wet her panties! That made her start to have little tears in her eyes. She said to Racheal "Oh my, I hawd an akeedent" in the most lispy talk as thats all she could seem to talk like now. Racheal hugged Sabrina and said "Thats okay, darlings like you always have accidents when they get excited. I want to wrap your cute bottom in baby diapers from now on. No more pants for you baby." She said patting her bottom. Now when Sabrina has here milk Racheal give it to her through a baby bottle. They love the Mommy and Baby relationship they have now and wouldn't want to have it any other way.
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissycandie

Marc, now baby Marcy, just wanted some creamer for his coffee. How was he supposed to know that it was breast milk in that bottle in the frige? Now Mommy only lets her have her lunch out of a baba.
rainbow24
Nice Picture
Love & kisses

prissyprincess
   a Wonderful twist , Baby , Mommy , What choices we have to make can I try both just to see for myself     guu guu gaga guu !!
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
diapered sissy
I LOVE IT great story/cap lol :)

ky_girlieboy

Kevin laid there.... the fountain gave him the wish that he wanted... well partly....
he wished that he was a little girl..... he was the same size but now just a girl... but only 2 in the mind....... he was thinking. this is still great though
Lexi
loved it! I want to shink in years!!

Lexi
loved it! I want to shink in years!!.
arphan86
Great pic and captions!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.