PG Merry Christmas Greeting
Here is my official holiday greeting. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Posted on
Merry Christmas Greeting - Here is my official holiday greeting. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!, Christmas,New Year,Diaper,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Merry Christmas Greeting - Here is my official holiday greeting. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!, Christmas,New Year,Diaper,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Merry Christmas Greeting - Here is my official holiday greeting. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!, Christmas,New Year,Diaper,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Merry Christmas Greeting - Here is my official holiday greeting. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!, Christmas,New Year,Diaper,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Enjoy the holidays with family and friends. : )
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
right on,,,, baby butch and merry Christmas & happy holiday to all sissy kiss members and all other peoples ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, shamrock said that

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Right on Shamrock. 
Baby Puss
Oh sweet sissy Christmas! And what sissy Christmas would be complete, without lots, and lots of wonderful diapers, plastic panties, frilly panties, dresses, and don’t forget the “toys”!!! 
Let’s all have a great time, whatever it means to, or for each of us. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Mes agrees wif you!

SissyBabyPet
A lovely set of Christmas Captions Baby Butch. A merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year. Though I hope that each and every day to be a happy one for you.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 Joy and happiness! 
lil sissie
 seasons greetings to all my sissy friends and a very special one to BabyButch for all the hard work
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Mes preciates dat.

sissydina218
thank you very much baby butch. I hope your Christmas goes just as good. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Appreciate the return greeting! It went good, spent time with family. Bought diapers and plastic pants before Christmas.
sissybabysamantha2
Lovely cards Baby Butch.I hoe you had a smashing Christmas. I had a very enjoyable one with the family    

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I had a good Christmas too spending time with family. Back at home I was diapered with plastic panties on. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.