R Men Can Wear Cute, Pretty & Sexy Underwear Too
Three men discover the pleasures of being a Sissy and wearing Lingerie.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I: All Things Pink & Sissy

II: Pillow Fighting

III: Caught.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
The first one is cute, very nice job with it. I like the second one too these are good sissy themed cappies. I like the third one best although all the sissies appear to be happy. Great job on these!

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch for your comment, much apperciated. I am glad that you like the captions. I wanted to do something different than just forced fem, but still have guys who were either secretly sissy or not so inclined to be so, but happily accept becoming one.

I always like to do things a little different with each caption or story that I post. Coming up with something new and diffferent every time is not easy, but I like the challange.

Love, hugs & kisses

PS. I will send you a message later today or possibly tomorrow. I have a slight cold. *Achew!!!!!!!!!!!!!* Whoops, I seem to have sneezed my head off, can someone please go and find it for me and stick it back on again, please. *Giggles*

Baby Butch
I hope you recovered your head and put it back on, giggles. What are those X's from in the cappies? They go to an error page for me.      

baby5522
I managed to find my head, but now I am alloutof Head Glue. *lol*

I have checked each caption they seem fine to me. If the problem should persist for you, tell Christie Luv about it, though I know how you feel about the prospect of doing that.

Love, hugs & kisses

PS. I have just remembered, I forgot to do the subscribe thing with my most recent post here, so that I will get email notifications. I am going to do that right now.

Baby Butch
@ PetBabyAmy

The 3 captions appear just fine. I see X's above and below each, not that it really matters, Usually they are from an image of some kind. Have a great day!

baby5522
@ Baby Butch
  Fank you for the comment Baby Butch, and letting me know. It seems we have a bit of an oddity. Maybe it's the fabled Sissy Oddity. *Giggles* If it's not that, then it will be me sending you secret Sissy Baby Kisses that only you can see Baby Butch, only you. *Lol*

(If you have ever heard or watched it, you will get the joke. See Randal & Hopkirk Deceased)

Love, hugs & kisses

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.