R Men Can Wear Corsets Too.
A young man and his girlfriend need soemthing new to spice up their sex life. Sarah comes up with something that ends in unexpected results.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
At last the long wait is over. I have a lot to tell you all and I shall I promise. I am fianlly back after fighting off terrible conditions. I have very good news, which I shall share. For now enjoy this caption from me to kick start off my official return.

It is so good to be back and most of all be better. Butch, I will send you an email soon with something special. Thank you for being such a good and special freind to me. I apperciate that beyond words can ever say.

I can't and do not take credit for the images. Credit for those goes to the Yahoo Images Search Site and the people who share their images there with that site. The caption/story though is all of my own work. Please bear that in mind before commenting, thank you.

Baby Butch
Wow! These are deluxe cappies! I like the first one for starting out the story. The image is perfect for the story. The speech bubbles are a nice touch to the cappie.

The second picture is even better and may be the best male in a corset picture I have seen. It is definitely a male, his skin is bare and shiny like a good sissy. Nice story to finish off the caption!

Great to have you back again PetBabyAmy!

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch for your comment, much appreciated. It is good to be back and I shall eplain as I have said here the news etc. I am so glad that you like both images. Rest assured image No. 2 is offically a guy in a corset. Go to the yahoo Search Images Hosting Site and put in the search bar. Men in Pink Corsets.

You will find the original image there, showing only half of a man's face. So I borrowed a complete full head from another guy wearing a different corset from the image search results for Men In Corsets. There is a good few images there, though one of a man in ablack and pink one with panties.

I was going to use that one, but I liked the pink corset better. So I thought, what the heck, chop off the guys head and put it on anohter man's body, he's not going to notice any difference. *Giggles*

I worked my usual skill on the head swop thing and no, it is not Photoshop or an alternative similar program to it. Have fun in guessing what I used and how I did image No. 2. I am such a tease. *Lol* Look a little more closely to the skin tone of the guys head, it is not an exact match to the body, but it is as good as close match as possible, that it is not overly too noticeable at first glance.

It's a useful skill skill to have this technique that I have, it means I can put boy's heads on girls bodies. *Giggles* Just in case I can't find anything good in the seach results for me to use in yahoo under Boys In Dresses.

Anyway, at least I have a technique that is useful that I can use not just for head swops, but other thing's too, there are a few other possiblities that I can utilse to help with my caption work, so that for me is very handy to have.

I have used this particular technique before, though not mentioned it, sometimes I have in part given away a litle secret realted to it on here about one of the images I have done  and shared it, it could be an image as part of a story, or even as part of a caption.

There I go teasing again. *Lol* All teasing aside, I am very happy and glad to do a caption in a long time since the last one I have posted on here.

Love, hugs and kisses

PS. You are actually right about images of men in corsets even in the yahoo image search results, though there are a few images and ones so completely unrealated to the subject of my search. But a lot of internet searches for some silly reason are like that.

Men in corsets is a hard and rare find and something I have not seen as far as I know or aware of come up on here. Maybe in stories, but for images, this could be a first.

sissydina218
Really enjoyed your captions Amy. Love the sounding of happiness he has for finding the love for sissy clothing. 

baby5522
Fank You Sissydina for your comment. Much appreciated, sorry for the delay in my reply, I will need to check my settings for the email notifications on my posts, last time I was aware of, I am sure I sorted out that problem. Give Fanks to Baby Butch for letting me know about the comments that I have missed.

I am so glad that you like the caption, I enjoyed making it.

Hugs & kisses

SissyBabyCassie
This is soooo super cute!

baby5522
Fank you SissyBabyCassie for the comment, much appreciated, I am glad that you like the caption. Sorry for the dely in my reply.

I have recently come down with a serious case of the flue. So heads up everyone, I am going to be away from this site until I get better, I appologise in advance for any comments made between now and then that I won't be able to reply to, until I have fully recovered.

Hugs & kisses

I_B_pink_sissy
I'm a new blossoming sissy wanting to wear pink lace all the time.  I shave everywhere around my sissy cock and balls, and wear powder and perfume.  I hope you like pretty me.  I would love to have cocks cum on my sissy clit.

baby5522
Welcome Sissy Pink. While it is nice of you to share, personal things like that, there is a different forum for. In future, please, very much, could you leave comments if you are going to leave them that relate to the actual post in question. That would be very much apperciated.

Hugs & kisses

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.