All the acts are here in 1 post + the newest Act 8
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Act 9 has arrived

Gallery Images by Doppler
Display More Images
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina Silverwind
I enjoyed this quite a ton Doppler and after much deliberations Doppler should eventually reearn her position as trainer of sissies.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
kryxel
i personally think doppler has had too much going for them.
it is time to knock her down a peg or two, and give her a goal to reach.
normally a demotion would suffice, but to be really good, a complete restart is needed,
so someway she needs to mess up so bad that she has to start from the beginning.

demy angel
I'm all for Doppler messing up so bad she is made to start over, maybe even ending up in the hands of Mina with the other babies ^_^
newbie12345
I think doppler should be able to keep her position, and she should return with some new toys to help train with

c2bear
It's really good it would interesting to Doppler mess up but somehow in the end return to here status. Keep doing what you doing. 
Mirajane
Mina finally appears! Fantastic story!

In response to the last request on Act Eight, I think maybe Doppler should be put on probation where she becomes a sissy for a bit, but works her way back to a trainer! It'd help give her a goal and set the comic to have a bit longer run-time. I know I'd love to see the comic last more! If there's any help I can provide, PM me!

In truth, the doppler story would make a nice little gallery to have. I enjoy how it's going so far, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

...Ooh, waiting feels like forever!

But I am curious...what Manga did you get Doppler's manga-form from?
"If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of
the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets
better and better as the years roll on."
~ Steve Jobs

"If I were the rain that bind together the earth and sky, who in all eternity
will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?"
~ Inoue Orihime (Bleach)
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us."
~ Andrew Ryan (Bioshock)

SissyBabyCassie
I have to say you are sooo fantastic! I can't wait to see what happens next, You a very talented girl. Thank you so much for sharing!
Doppler

Mina finally appears! Fantastic story!

In response to the last request on Act Eight, I think maybe Doppler should be put on probation where she becomes a sissy for a bit, but works her way back to a trainer! It'd help give her a goal and set the comic to have a bit longer run-time. I know I'd love to see the comic last more! If there's any help I can provide, PM me!

In truth, the doppler story would make a nice little gallery to have. I enjoy how it's going so far, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

...Ooh, waiting feels like forever!

But I am curious...what Manga did you get Doppler's manga-form from?  

The comic I got the image for Doppler from is Onii-chan na Noni (But I am your brother) in english. I use about 30 different comics to form each act so I have lots of material I'm working with. Some of the more popular ones I have used are "Immorality" and "Cherry Girls" if anyone knows of any that might fit in let me know. They don't have to be sissy or diaper related for me to find a use for them.

sissymiyuki
i agree with the others. doppler should be demoted back to sissy baby and have to work her way bach to trainer. when she gets back to trainer she should get some new training toys. i am enjoying this comic very much thanks for doing it!
jessybaby
demoted for a while, then back to training
a new me teehee

Sissy_Desire
Oh wow!
I really have a nice part in this lovely comic!
Love it!! <3
Will I ever come back? ^^

For Doppler, she should get a demotion but she'll escape and will train sissies like she always did, but chased by the bosses of sissy trainers.
sarahpenguin
Mmm I'd like to see da Doppler have a long hard training, and argue, and get into lots of embarassing trouble, and eventually get demoted back to baby sister permanently and start back over under someone she trained, so it's extra embarassing!

Doppler
Act 9 is ready
sarahpenguin

Act 9 is ready  

Yay! More doppler! :)

sissymiyuki
this is fabulas! i really enjoy the twists you put in the story. and the way unexpected thing pop up just draws you in and keeps you wondering what will happen next. keep up the good work!
jessybaby
oh i cant wait, especially to see where I fall in here  
a new me teehee

naughtynappies
I'm sorry, I seem to have missed Act eight.  COuld you help me find it pweease! 

Doppler
act 8 is there i forgot to put a start label on it but its there

naughtynappies
@ Doppler
  THank you, I meant pictures 19-21 and 23 won't show up for me.  It seems to be the start of act eight, but I can only see the explanation of Desiree is bothering Jesse.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.