PG Meeting Doppler Acts 1, 2, & 3
A comic caption about people meeting Doppler. ACT1 - Baby1440 meets Doppler
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
In the first Act Baby1440 meets Doppler

Hope you like these.
Anyone who would like to be included in "Meeting Doppler" message me and I will work on putting you in the story.

The reason I posted it here in captioned pics is not all the captions will be in comic form. I will be doing intermissions and some of the story will be done with pictures. Please comment and let me know if you like this idea.

Also after I get my scanner working I will be doing my own artwork for "Meeting Doppler" and I will probably redo the whole run so it's all original.
Gallery Images by Doppler
Display More Images
Last Post
23 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shilong
i real like it i hope to see act 2 soon
come to the light
Mizuma
This has to be my favourite Cappy ever!!! I really like dominant women and I think deep down I would like that to happen to me, to be forced to dress like a girl and wear a diaper. Please post more when you are ready because I would love to see it.

Also, what manga is this from?

Hugs and Kisses, Mizuma~!:)
Before you can judge others, first you must judge yourself.

Mizuma
This has to be my favourite Cappy ever!!! I really like dominant women and I think deep down I would like that to happen to me, to be forced to dress like a girl and wear a diaper. Please post more when you are ready because I would love to see it.

Also, what manga is this from?

Hugs and Kisses, Mizuma~!:)
Before you can judge others, first you must judge yourself.
clarisselovelace
I love these! Changing the words on beautifully drawn manga is a GREAT idea. Run with it!

meisababy
i like it a lot more more please
Baby Flo
Very nice little story. I hope you will continue soon.
Love everybody
and
everybody will Love you

Ami
Oh, excellent story, where did the images come from if i may ask?
CutieMuffinGumbo
Absolutely awesome
April Showers Bring May Flowers

werecamel
i love it
and i like to read more
Euphoria
Ahahahahahahahahahaha this is awesome   Great job!

Doppler
I'll post the original comic for everyone to enjoy

lucyhalessissy
Is doppler a boy or a girl? She says she used chastity to stay soft so that threw me off
RaithAerowing

I'll post the original comic for everyone to enjoy  

Thank you and i love the captions they are amazingly done

babyrd101
grea caps cant wait to see more..........
diapered24/7
this is so hot

girlatheart67
Doppler i cant wait for the next couple if installments. A truly wonderful story. I cant wait to find out what happens to Danielle. 
pottypanties

In the first Act Baby1440 meets Doppler

Hope you like these. Anyone who would like to be included in "Meeting Doppler" message me and I will work on putting you in the story.

The reason I posted it here in captioned pics is not all the captions will be in comic form. I will be doing intermissions and some of the story will be done with pictures. Please comment and let me know if you like this idea.

Also after I get my scanner working I will be doing my own artwork for "Meeting Doppler" and I will probably redo the whole run so it's all original.

I love your work. The last pic, a photo, says what I am thinking exactly!! Thank you
Very fun diapered sissy baby! I'd love to get to know others and those who like us!! I am very open minded and not easily offended.

NATALIE_GIRL
LOve everything about it always <3<3<3
jessybaby
Still love going back and reading these
a new me teehee

c2bear
Really interesting comic I look forward reading more. 
Mellsissy
Awesome story please keep this one going.

jessybaby
im waiting patiently
a new me teehee
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.