R Medical Sissybaby 1
Twelve medical themed cappies for a couple of sissybabies.
Posted on
Medical Sissybaby 1 - Twelve medical themed cappies for a couple of sissybabies., Nurse,Doctor,Sissybaby,Enema,Exam,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers Medical Sissybaby 1 - Twelve medical themed cappies for a couple of sissybabies., Nurse,Doctor,Sissybaby,Enema,Exam,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
Medical Sissybaby 1 - Twelve medical themed cappies for a couple of sissybabies., Nurse,Doctor,Sissybaby,Enema,Exam,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
Medical Sissybaby 1 - Twelve medical themed cappies for a couple of sissybabies., Nurse,Doctor,Sissybaby,Enema,Exam,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Appointments for Jessybaby and Babyginagirl.
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
Do want to be diapered by a nurse?
YES
8 votes
NO
0 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
giggling ....looks like we are going to have a few messy diapers around here. I had better go get the cleaning supplies

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Nice of you to help out Lil Sissy. Don't forget the baby wipes, diaper rash cream, and baby powder. The diaper pail is getting full, he he.

lil sissie
@ Baby Butch
  brings in the baby wipes diaper rash cream baby powder and a cart loaded with diapers. pick up the diaper holding her nose and runsss for the door. ....eeewwwwww
 lil sissie
shamrock
i like them all baby butch,,,, and baby butch take care of your baby 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 These were fun captions to make.  I am glad you enjoyed them!

jessybaby
Sadly i wasnt wearing  saturday night and did wet the bed. My current gf laughed at me and said its okay. I can wear one of her daughters diapers. I didnt laugh and was kind of hoping she would go get one.

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 What is this? After 6 visits with the doctors and nurses you wet the bed at your girlfriends and were not wearing a diaper. The real life situation sounds embarrassing for sure! Better wear a diaper next time.

jessybaby
@ Baby Butch
  when she joked aboit it i was like hahahaha sure if you want ill let you put it on me.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 That would have been the correct thing to do. Too bad she did not follow thru with putting her daughters diaper on you. You could have supplied one in the right size if needed.

jessybaby
@ Baby Butch
  i know. It could have been a dream come true.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 You never said if you like your captions. I like 2,3, and 5 the most out of yours. How do you like the big thermometer? *giggles*

jessybaby
@ Baby Butch
  i love them! And that is way too big of a thermometer.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 I am glad to hear you love them. I agree the thermometer is too large but I thought the picture was cute anyway. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
sissydina218
lovely stories looks like jessy and gina are going to have lots of fun. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Greetings Sissydina218 - Glad you love the stories about Jessybaby and Babyginagirl. Nice to see your comment. : )

babyginagirl
I toddle in with Mommy Butch holding my hand,as she brings me to the check-in area for each of my situations.I begin to cry just like a baby,but mommy butch tells me each process is truely needed.Mommy butch then tells me,I will be spending my time in a hospital baby style crib,and being fed baby bottles of formula after each of my enemas,while diapered.The nurse,then explains to mommy butch,that an Intervenous will need to be started in the top of the baby's little foot,for fluids and the start of the REGRESSION formula.You will have your babyginagirl,back to being just a wittle baby girl in about 2 weeks of admittance.I smile at my mommy butch,after hearing everything!!!     

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Hello Babyginagirl,  I see you found your caption story. Nice addition to the way things turn out afterwards. Five out of 6 are enema captions! The last is a heavy wetter caption, giggles. I am glad you love your story!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.