Maybe an unorthodox request...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'm not sure if anyone has ever done this before, but I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in captioning a piccie or two that I've taken over the past couple of days.

I dunno why, I just think it would be fun to be in a captioned piccie.   Here goes!

Me in a wedding dress I found for a really great price a while ago, and...

Something more risque! *giggles*

Of course, if this is against the rules of the forum or generally inappropriate, I can take it down. ^^'
Have kitty ears, will travel. =^.^=
Gallery Images by CrystalHeart
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb

Come on hunny, you know I look better in this dress than you do. please let me wear it in the wedding? I'll do anything you ask.

I told you anything.

This request is ok and yes, encouraged

~cliques~
CrystalHeart
Hee, awesome! Thank you so much! I love it. ^^

Sissy Baby Wendy
He may have been born a man but from here on in Crystal was going to be all woman.

Soft and submissive right upto the day of the wedding...

...but sultry and sadistic for ever after.
dizzyizzy

Crystal: Please honey! Just put the suit on for me! I'll do anything!

crystal's honey: Come here sissy, and bend over! [laughs]
Why cant boy undies be as pretty and comfortable as girl panties?! It's not fair! I guess I'll just have to wear the girl panties!

CrystalHeart
  Yays! I know I'm not the prettiest, but I'm really happy to think of others enjoying my personal piccies.

Again, thanks so much.  : ^^
sarahjayne
fantastic realy the best
inocent little miss sarah-jayne

therunning21

"Don't give me that look, you new when we started dating I was a lesbian. I don't care what you want, you will be my bride and my wife."
sandra3k
Crystal! You're so pretty! I hope you like your cappies.
xoxoxoxo
Stacy

xoxoxox
Sandra
P.S.--If you'd like some custom captions, write me please! I need sissy things to do!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.