Or maybe this one
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I like this one!!

Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

cheerful_pixie
Yay! This one is for entertaining Mummy's men friends and serving them drinks as Mummy readies herself for the perfect entrance!

As I sing and dance along to the music box, the flounces would bounce and swish and excite the men!

Lavander
This one is so pretty that I'm afraid the men won't pay any attention to Lavander and only have eyes for Cheerful Pixie!

~ Items ~

Sissy_Shelly
Oh I want that one too, why does pixie get all the goodies??
cheerful_pixie
I will share sweety! The only condition is that I get to dress and undress you like me own private barbie doll.

and Mummy, I just want to help get them fluffed up for you, I will leave when you enter to take over.

Sissy_Shelly
You can dress me up all you want, my last girl friend loved doing it and of cousre so did I. I love being a life size barbie doll.
LolitaDolly
That...is hot. I must have it!

sissyjj
Now I'm really jealous too!!! Clutches my still sore behinny!
~ Items ~

tamie
  I thought pixie was supposed to get the men warmed up for you Lavander???

tamie
Shelly you have some lessons to learn!!

cheerful_pixie
Maybe Mummy will let me be the cleanup fairy when I wear this.

I hungry tongue, a warm soft cloth and a basin of sudsy water to sooth and clean up her men friends after she has corrected them.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.