PG Master is buying me new Little Girl outfit every week
this dress is from the company Big for Little, the dresses fit and fell so nice, you can opt to not wear the skirt, and you have a cute onesie
Posted on
Master is buying me new Little Girl outfit every week - this dress is from the company Big for Little, the dresses fit and fell so nice, you can opt to not wear the skirt, and you have a cute onesie , sissy,humiliation,adult little girl,ABDL,diapers, Adult Babies,Feminization Master is buying me new Little Girl outfit every week - this dress is from the company Big for Little, the dresses fit and fell so nice, you can opt to not wear the skirt, and you have a cute onesie , sissy,humiliation,adult little girl,ABDL,diapers, Adult Babies,Feminization
Master is buying me new Little Girl outfit every week - this dress is from the company Big for Little, the dresses fit and fell so nice, you can opt to not wear the skirt, and you have a cute onesie , sissy,humiliation,adult little girl,ABDL,diapers, Adult Babies,Feminization
Click any of the images to see their full size
 just a few new pics from Aug 17th 2019
Gallery Images by babygirlpansy
Display More Images
Last Post
2 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
What a very pretty dress. And it is good that you can just use it as a onsie   
nylontoni
Very pretty

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.