PG how many diapers?
I drank 10 pints of water in 2 hours now have decided to wear 8 diapers instead 3 incase I leak
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 This is my first post on sissykiss and I decided it should be about my fave thing diapers I have just gotten ready for bed and have 8 diapers on instead of the usual 3 as I drank 10 pints of water in the last 2 hours so I also am wearing a pair of plastic pants.I had a great day at work today as I wore diapers there for the 1st time and was surprised no one noticed especially when I was changing at lunch break.
Be unique 
Last Post
10 posts
Do you think my diapers will leak?
yes
0 votes
no
7 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Welcome Diaperlover. Glad you had such a nice day at work, and 8 diapers, that’s quite a few. 
Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or your back? Side sleepers have the greatest risk of leaking. 

diaperlover217
@ Baby Puss
  I sleep on my side that's why I wear so many 
Be unique 

Baby Puss
@ diaperlover217
  okay, but with those diapers, and plastic panties, I don’t think you will. 
diaperlover217
Good coz last time I drank this much I only wore 5 diapers and a pair of plastic pants and ruined my duvet 
Be unique 

Baby Butch
I see you have been enjoying life as a diaper lover. I would not expect any leaks wearing 8 diapers and plastic panties. Must be hard to walk wearing all those diapers.

diaperlover217
@ Baby Butch
  yeah kinda but I like being locked in diapers .
Be unique 
lil sissie
Don't think I could walk in 8 diapers if I did it would be a whole lot of waddling 
 lil sissie

RachelLeigh
When I sleep in mine it’s usually 2 but I put on extra tape so it’s very hard to get
them off, kinda like being  forced to wet them or even make a morning mess in them
It’s all about feeling like a baby for me 
sissybabysamantha2
Welcome to sissykiss. You will have a very nice waddle with all those nappies on and you shouldn't leak 

shamrock
yes and no on that  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up by female nurses and diapered by them,,,,,,,,, THANK YOU ALL    
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.