R Many Babies
Adults are being treated like babies still wearing diapers. Beware of Aunts and Babysitters!
Posted on
Many Babies - Adults are being treated like babies still wearing diapers. Beware of Aunts and Babysitters!, Babysitter,Aunt,Diaper,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Many Babies - Adults are being treated like babies still wearing diapers. Beware of Aunts and Babysitters!, Babysitter,Aunt,Diaper,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Many Babies - Adults are being treated like babies still wearing diapers. Beware of Aunts and Babysitters!, Babysitter,Aunt,Diaper,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Many Babies - Adults are being treated like babies still wearing diapers. Beware of Aunts and Babysitters!, Babysitter,Aunt,Diaper,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

RachelLeigh
Baby Ben is true to life for me, I always stared at the diapers in a nursery and wished I could be in them and then put into a crib  

Baby Butch
@ RachelLeigh
 I can relate to that Rachel Leigh. Baby Ben was lucky to have diapers in the right size put on by his aunt.
Baby Puss
Love all of these!  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
  Wonderful Baby Puss, these came out great based on the comments. : )

shamrock
dear baby butch all I can say they all are good  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I appreciate you saying that and thank you!
lil sissie
 mes loves the cappies 
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Fanks, mes gwad ooo wuv dem!

sissybabysamantha2
Wonderful cappies. It is a hard choice between Baby Ben and Baby Paul. I can imagine being in both situations        

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Thanks, I am glad you like these pictures and stories. I hope you can be involved in both situations!
jessybaby
Ill change lillian!
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Lillian is cute and I like her diaper. I had to include a diapergirl in this thread like I sometimes do. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.