PG 13 Some mangas no one seems to talk about here
some sissy like mangas that no1 seems to be aware of
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi All /curtsey this my 1st post here so am sorry if i did this wrong, but i notice were some sissy like manga that no has ever talked about in this area of the site and if others have am really sorry for bring it up.

1st manga is Mei No Naisho ( in my opinion the Mei is the ultimate sissy boy)- Mei no Naisho revolves around the life of the title character Mei Haruna, an effeminate young boy who was raised by his witch mother as a girl, and always thought of himself as female. His mother was the only family he had, so after she died, he transfers to an all-girls high school and comes to reside in the school's dormitory with his talking familiar cat Abel, and his roommate Fuuka Honjou, who is also a member of the public morals committee. Shortly after arriving at the school, his new friends discover after a magical display in the dormitory community bath that he is actually male, though this comes as quite a shock to him despite him being aware of the physical differences between him and normal girls. Despite him being found out, and after some helpful intervening of the perverted student council president, the principal of the school decides that he can stay at the school. The next day, Mei comes to school with Fuuka and apologizes for hiding the fact that he was a witch, and informs the others how he is apparently male. The other students quickly accept him as one of their own, and are impressed how he can use magic.

Next is Maid in Japan- In order to be bought by a rich family, Narumi Inoue, hiding the truth that he is a man, goes to a girls' maid school. As a trainee, Narumi was sent to serve a girl from a rich family who hates maids! O ya if it is found out that Narumi is a man, he will be castrated. Don't miss the cross-dresser maid boy's love and sufferings while serving!

Asuka Hybrid- Asuka is a boy who is magically turned into a girl by some tpye of mage after he finds out his new room mate is girl, but later finds out his room mate is really a crossdressing boy. Asuka soon discovers the good things and bad things of being a girl.

Change H- a series of story about boys becomeing girls or crossdressing and being sissy like in some storys. keep in mind not all storys are sissy like.

Family Compo- not really sissy like but the main character is slowly becomeing more fem like and its a real heart warming story.

Le Chevalier D'Eon- crossdressing gothic loli super hero. Thats all i have to say. wait a sec i kinda got off topic w/ that last one o my i have to fix this or mommy my give me a spanking /looks in her bag to find more on topic manga. Woot got one!

Majo no Kishi- crossdressing gothic loli super hero that is also a sissy slave ;) i hope mommy give me cake for nameing that one.

Well that i can name right i have well over 100 manga if yal want more ill make new post. Otw i am new to the site so if any want to be friends send me a text.
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

gwen thorn
hey its nice to meet you ive read some of those manga they are pretty good if you send me a message we can chat
CynthiaAnne
They sound lovely; are they available online? If they are, you might think about posting a few examples in the comics section of the forum. ^_^
CynthiaAnne
Executive Transvestite
& Monster Grrrrrl

Every new day we are granted is a gift, a precious gift. But it's usually tube socks or fruitcake or some crap like that,when all you
REALLY wanted was a Malibu Barbie.

"We're alone in a godless universe. Life is meaningless, death is inevitable. But is that necessarily SO depressing ?
"Brendan Fraser, as 'Eliot', in"Bedazzled"

Richelle_Parris

You're a total weirdo, and I love it.^__^

In all honesty and seriousness, you're a total sweetheart for taking the time to post all that.

Love those who love art, tho Battle Vixens and Girls Bravo! are more my speed, but I know I'm gonna love looking these up.

And Love ur name; one of my fave "guilty pleasure" authors is Richelle Mead, author of the "Succubus...." series and the "Thorn Queen" series.

Make way! Make Way! New girl bearing gifts!

<3 Kisses,

Cyndi-Anne  

/curtsey CynthiaAnne am glade you love my post and i looked up the animes you spoke of . Girls Bravo! looks really good and so does Battle Vixens, but if you love Girls Bravo! you might like Mayo Chiki! same idea but different approach. It has both a manga and anime. Sorry but the manga is only english subed atm :(

here is a link to the manga http://mangafox.me/manga/aki_sora/

Ok that it for today now to do my chores o if wants to be friends let me know
/ waves bye bye
CynthiaAnne
Wow! Haven't met an Otaku like u since, well...never. ^o^. And a Sissy Otaku at that!

Frankly speaking, i really only got into all this Manga crap 'cause it's about the only way i can communicate w/ my son and his wife, my daughter-in-law. Then I discovered how cool a lot of it really was, so....

Be that as it may...yes, i not only want to be your friend, I've gotta show you off to my other friends too.

And I mean that in the nicest possible way, the same way I mean this: You, baby, are the original, Hunter Thompson, William Burroughs, Sissy-freak demi-goddess!

I'm gonna send you a friend Request as soon as I stop giggling with glee and remember how to do that.

Oh, cheerful_pixie, darling, are you EVER gonna LOVE this girl!

Talk ta ya soon, sugar-panties!

Hugs~N~Kisses

Cyndi-Anne :)))
CynthiaAnne
Executive Transvestite
& Monster Grrrrrl

Every new day we are granted is a gift, a precious gift. But it's usually tube socks or fruitcake or some crap like that,when all you
REALLY wanted was a Malibu Barbie.

"We're alone in a godless universe. Life is meaningless, death is inevitable. But is that necessarily SO depressing ?
"Brendan Fraser, as 'Eliot', in"Bedazzled"

Richelle_Parris

Wow! Haven't met an Otaku like u since, well...never. ^o^. And a Sissy Otaku at that!

Frankly speaking, i really only got into all this Manga crap 'cause it's about the only way i can communicate w/ my son and his wife, my daughter-in-law. Then I discovered how cool a lot of it really was, so....

Be that as it may...yes, i not only want to be your friend, I've gotta show you off to my other friends too.

And I mean that in the nicest possible way, the same way I mean this: You, baby, are the original, Hunter Thompson, William Burroughs, Sissy-freak demi-goddess!

I'm gonna send you a friend Request as soon as I stop giggling with glee and remember how to do that.

Oh, cheerful_pixie, darling, are you EVER gonna LOVE this girl!

Talk ta ya soon, sugar-panties!

Hugs~N~Kisses

Cyndi-Anne :)))  

/Curtsey and reaches into the big bag of manga and pulls out mommys whip?! oh no am not supposed have it!
/ reaches back it into bag and pulls out a ... website?
yes short wharf web site theres like over 40+ manga most sissy and even futa related. I list all the title but then i have to be here all night and mommy gets mad if stay on the pc so long and faster i do this she may give me cake, and not that weird milk i hate.
http://mangafox.me/manga/ai_no_shintairiku/

ok night night / walks away bear in hand. o yo if any wants to be friends send a request and we can have a tea p arty /falls backwards faint ... oh my. mypanties are visible ...not one take advantage of me ...plz
kryxel
i remember one i read a while ago, and have never seen it on here at all.
W julet
At the start of the series, Ito Miura meets the beautiful transfer student Makoto Amano, and the girls become instant friends. Their personalities are completely different—Makoto is calm, quiet, and beautifully feminine, while Ito speaks, dresses, and behaves like a boy—but they share the same dream: becoming an actor. As soon as Makoto gets on stage at the drama club, it is clear she has talent, enough so she is cast as Juliet in the up-coming production of Romeo and Juliet, opposite Ito as Romeo. However, Makoto has a rival for the role in Tsugumi Nomura, an upperclassman who is obsessed with the boyish Ito. Worse, Ito learns Makoto's secret: "she" is actually a "he". Makoto's strict father wants him to inherit the family dojo, and made a bet with his son—if Makoto shows he has the skill to pose as a female for his last two years of high school, he can become an actor as he wishes, but if anyone discovers his gender, he must stay home and accept the dojo. Ito agrees to keep Makoto's secret so that he could continue with his dream.

Richelle_Parris

i remember one i read a while ago, and have never seen it on here at all.
W julet
At the start of the series, Ito Miura meets the beautiful transfer student Makoto Amano, and the girls become instant friends. Their personalities are completely different—Makoto is calm, quiet, and beautifully feminine, while Ito speaks, dresses, and behaves like a boy—but they share the same dream: becoming an actor. As soon as Makoto gets on stage at the drama club, it is clear she has talent, enough so she is cast as Juliet in the up-coming production of Romeo and Juliet, opposite Ito as Romeo. However, Makoto has a rival for the role in Tsugumi Nomura, an upperclassman who is obsessed with the boyish Ito. Worse, Ito learns Makoto's secret: "she" is actually a "he". Makoto's strict father wants him to inherit the family dojo, and made a bet with his son—if Makoto shows he has the skill to pose as a female for his last two years of high school, he can become an actor as he wishes, but if anyone discovers his gender, he must stay home and accept the dojo. Ito agrees to keep Makoto's secret so that he could continue with his dream.  

/arise from off the floor. Wow i dont know what happened there i guess that last post took a lot out of me. Well lets start agin. Oh i see some1 replyed to me /yay. Mmm W julet i have yet to read it all but a good story ( here a link to it if any want it: http://www.mangachapter.net/1170/prunus-girl.html

Looks like a Teaspoon-( a short gothic like story w/ crossdressing) A story of a crossdressing Alice in Wonderland and the school bully who follows him to Wonderland.
http://www.mangago.com/read-manga/looks_like_a_teaspoon/

Well i hope every1 will enjoy these now i must go mommy is calling me. /wave and rans away ... but trips on the door way... /cry! Q.Q Hey wait some1 took my pantyes when i was pastout... /RUNs in embarrassment.
Richelle_Parris
Hi all /wave I hope everyone has had fun readinding the storys. As of some time next week I will have new storys up. I just been doing a lot of reading as of late lost track of time. But I will add more late . Btw I am still looking for more friends chats you click on my sk page or pst me if you like . Well see you all later /runs runs aways and trips showing pantes. Oh no (Q.Q) /runs to find mommy.

Richelle_Parris

Hi all /wave I hope everyone has had fun readinding the storys. As of some time next week I will have new storys up. I just been doing a lot of reading as of late lost track of time. But I will add more late . Btw I am still looking for more friends chats you click on my sk page or pst me if you like . Well see you all later /runs runs aways and trips showing pantes. Oh no (Q.Q) /runs to find mommy.  

/Curtsey Hello my dearest sissys I am now posting vol 2 to this thread in a new thead I know it took a long but a lot of manga went down and it broke wittle heart so now what you been w8ing for plz behold /reaches into the big bag and pulls out moms pantys?! . o no thats not righto hear we go and manga no1 talks about here vol2 Once enslaved by pants. See you there /kiss
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.