Makeover for Sissy!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Jimmy was caught after sneeking into the sorority girls locker room. They said "If you want to join the sorority why didn't you say so? Now you will get to join and we have the perfect outfit for you Sissy Jenny! Now sit back while we pamper our new dolly!"
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
24 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Dafne
As he stood surounded by the girls he teased so much, he could no longer contain the excitement he felt. The silken panties and the net petticoat, he had yurned so much to feel. His secret soon to be exposed, he tried to break free in an attempt to hide his shame.
Wannabe_Baby
"Come on Stephen, don't pretend you don't like this! The tears running down your face say one thing but the boner in your plastic panties say another! Just think yourself lucky that you're not being looked after by a single mom. You're being looked after by SEVEN single moms, Stephanie!"

Kadya
Did you really think we didn't see you liked to read our dairies? Bet you never gonna dare to read them again!
bubbleskirtlucy
Hey girls, how short do you think we can make his dress?

tamie
 please why cant i just wear the same uniform as the rest of you?

Princess-Susie
As Jimmy tryed to escape he... Or rather she could fell her arm to get stiff and her legs too, as her mouth formed a smile and her eyes glosed over; she relized that the witches work was done. And they have their new Dolly. 

clarisselovelace
Sissy was scared, frightened, and cumming her panties as the girls applied the makeup.
diapergirl123
her panties are going to be soaked

sissybaby
they better diaper her to catch all her cummies and nos soak her sxy frilly panties
Sonjaneko
Thats a little too mutch TT.TT

punishment for trying to get spy on the girls party
cdbaby
"genie! i wanted to see what life of a sorority was like not live it! genie? dont u laugh n poof away!"

Baby Akuto
"What's all this about. I thought I was pledging to a fraternity."
"You are. They sent you to us, so you can get ready for your final iniceation. After we're done with you those fraternity boys wont be able to keep their hands off you. In fact they might make you their own little sissy."
"Look, he seems to like that idea."
amylynn
oh you lucky girl

baby_gal
very cute pic. i wuv it
sissyjdk
very cute indeed!

jcrutc
Some people habe all the fun
i'm sure that serority thing has happened in real life somewhere!!!!

BobOnFire
dont worry it all permament
AGPalgut
When Jenny looked in the mirror, she saw how cute she was and decided that she would never go back to her old life. Now she is as cute as she will ever be!

Baby Butch

Walters sister is a schoolgirl and he teased her and called her a sissy. Julie told the teacher about this and she came up with an idea. Ms. Clark and the girls came home with Julie to make Walter a sissy. "That's wonderful Ms. Clark," said Julie, "without the chastity cage my brother would be enjoying this way too much." Poor Walter appears to be a little stressed about this, Ms. Clark is keeping the keys.

SindyLu
that is nice sissy slave for girls
: PinkBaby-Lachen:

babyginagirl
Yessss HOW did you ALL know I wanted to JOIN your sorority.I have always LOVED wearing my sister's panties!! 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.