Make me a Sissy Ballerina
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi, lets say my name is Tim, I am horrible at writing stories so i would like all of you to help me out. Try writng a story about me being a boy and forced to become a sissy ballerina, and hypnotized and forced to believe i'm a girl and sissy ballerina and fall in love with my male partner!!!! please help me!!!
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

CarolHimora
Be careful what you wish for.

You just might get it.
sissyboy1984
I hope so!!!!!

anonymous user namme
i wish someday it will happen to me
balletgirl
That is my dream too. Just to be forced to wear a tight ballet outfit to be told what to do.
Hello girls I just wanted to say hi and tell a little about myself. I am into anything that is tight like latex or leotards. I am looking to just be able to talk to people that like the same thing as myself. Thanks for reading. *hugs and blows a kiss*

Renee_tutu
Dear BalletGirl:

I want to be a ballerina too!  Don't you think diapers are perfect for ballet?  There's no way I could ever get to Potty in time with my tights on, and I like the cushion for when I fall down on my bum.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.