Make Me Feel Unpretty Too
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Alright, so I'm not all out there, so to speak. I've finally received some undergarments, after many a years in my young life of being on the fence. As the title goes, what are some avenues I can look to become more beautiful (in my eyes {ie more femmy}), while at the same time being able to maintain a professional appearance during the day?

was going to imbed Unpretty by TLC, but I guess the coding isn't here.

Any help would be appreciated Subtly is the key.
Last Post
2 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

HeatherRose

Alright, so I'm not all out there, so to speak. I've finally received some undergarments, after many a years in my young life of being on the fence. As the title goes, what are some avenues I can look to become more beautiful (in my eyes {ie more femmy}), while at the same time being able to maintain a professional appearance during the day?

was going to imbed Unpretty by TLC, but I guess the coding isn't here.

Any help would be appreciated Subtly is the key.  

One thing you might wanna try is getting a manicure and/or a pedicure. It feels wonderful being pampered and if you get a clear nail varnish, most people won't even notice. Of course, you'll notice, since you were there when your nails were being made all pretty. It may seem like a small thing, but I'm guessing subtlety was something you were looking for.

Another thing you might try is shaving your legs. So long as you wear long pants, nobody will be the wiser, but you'll be able to feel how nice your legs are underneath your pants. Of course, if you are in a situation where someone might see your legs, it may be best to avoid doing this unless you know they won't have a problem with it and will be discreet.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.