first you strip down brother
second fasten into middle
thrid push molud togather
forth take apart
fifth put diaper on her
sixth put on what ever clothes you want your dolly to wear
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

LG_stephy
"you just screwed with the wrong girl...now you're going to be my little pampered girl for as long as you live *giggle* "

(hmm...can I get this in a lavender dress with white lace...with pigtails :P
that would be great hehe)
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
Brian
"Please sis I'm sorry!"

"It's too late for apologies now BIG brother, You're going to be my BIG dolly forever!"

Sonjaneko
Dov Sherman is GREAT ^^
diaperedsassy23
"Now I get a big baby doll that I can play with forever!"

bubbleskirtlucy
I would soon learn where my ex got her life-size doll collection...
Lavander
The scientists all laughed at her theory but Brenda finally had the physical evidence she needed to take to the meeting with her in Vienna. Her woman splitter was finally ready and it proved beyond doubt that: "Inside all pretty frilly and prissy women is hidden a man, longing to be what he always wanted to be since he was a little boy"

~ Items ~

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
Baby_Princess_Amber

Shaun couldn't believe what was happening. If he had known that his girlfriend was a genius and had just invented a machine that could permenantly turn him into a beautiful blonde girl, he never would have mocked her about her ideas for turning bad boys into obedient girls.

DILLIGAF
who is hte person who put these pictures on deviantart? what's their deviantart name?
SissyAznBoi
In answer to Dillengaf, it's DovSherman @ dovsherman.deviantart.com <3 I love her, she's such a great artists... (or it she a he...)

AnnaPsi
As the two halves of the casing closed over Steve's body, embedded injectors began filling him with the hormones and chemicals that would remold his body into a Barbie-like body, while the screens over his eyes and speakers over his ears began the brainwashing process. Mandy sat back in the control room and smiled. When she released him in a few weeks, Steve would look, act, speak, and think like an innocent young woman, and would regard Mandy as his owner.
Yosledria_Babygal
As She Strapped Her Husband down, he soon realized, that revealing to her friends, and co-worker that she wore diapers out of pleasure was the wrong thing to do, now he will soon realize wat it is like to be a "Pretty Little Girl"...

rainbow24
nice picture
Love & kisses
prissyprincess
  I wikes to play with dolly,s this one,s very nice play thing . Thankyou so much for sharing dolly I,m going to put on the cuttest wittle pink dolly dress I can find . Then some pink see thru plastic panties . Let me look at you deary if there can be any room to improve on ?? I,ll think of something for latter . don,t want to have all the fun now .  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

ky_girlieboy

Kevin and Jessica had been dating for a few months now....
one day she found out that he was cheating on her and decided that he should pay dearly.. so she turned him into a doll for her kid sister... and to this day.. he has never been seen again....... and he still sits in the doll collection hoping that one day.. he can be human again... even if he has to be a girl
Slyer
i just love the pic ^^

babyginagirl
I would eagerly allow myself to be put into the needed mold,and allow all the injections to turn me into a Beautiful girl,but one that needed diapers full-time.Please Please Please mommy:

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.