PG How to make Beautiful 3D Art With Sketch Up!
This is a tutorial if anyone is interested in using Sketch Up
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Baby Amy is going to be making video tutorials to show how you can make things with the 3D drawing program Sketch Up! You can make all sorts of beautiful 3D art with it! This is for people who want to learn how. I'll be helping her to post the videos. These will be made in parts, and so far part one is made.

It's best to use the full screen button when playing the video!

How to use Sketch Up Part 1

How to use Sketch Up Part 2 

Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
Fank You Big Sis C.C. For posting this video for me and the future ones, very much appreciated. I am only too hapy to share with everyone here how to use this wonderful program.

WUV, HUGGLES & KWISSES

Your Baby Sister

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

baby5522
The tutorials are intended and aimed mostly for the complete beginner, but they are also for everyone of every learning level. I plan to do Intermediate Tutorials at a later point and that is as far as it goes, as I feel personally, that I am not quite fully at or what one may percieve to be at the advance stage of using SketchUp.

So I ask that all of you that do watch the tutorials to please bare in mind what I have said before making a comment, I would very much appreciate that. SketchUp Make starts out as a Trial Version, but do not let that put you off, once the trial is over, the program will revert to the complete free version and you wont need to buy it or get the licence to keep on using it.

~*Christie Luv*~
Part 2 is now added to the 1st post!  
baby5522
Fank you for posting part 2 of this tutorial for me Big Sis C.C. Good news by the way, I got my new micropnone yesterday, so I can now start on doing the third part and talk through the process instead. I hope that you and everyone here aer liking the tutorials so far? If anyone has any questions to ask me or problems following the tutorials, please let me know.

I don't bite. I have only done 1 vocal tutorial and that was for a music video, which I hope to re-make that, as the sound quality of that video is not so very good and I am not happy with the over all video, so I plan to re-make the whole thing.

I'm not used to doing tutorials, I have never done them before, so please baer that in mind. Part of my doing these tutorials is so that they will help me to get better at making them, so any input etc./suggestions on how I can improve the tutorials, will be greatly appreciated. Thank you, everyone.

Princess-Susie
The Videos are no longer up. :(
Categories:
Dolled Up
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.