Maid into beauty
a boyfriend gets a punishment of a lifetime from his girlfriend
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Trish what did you do to me? Asked Kevin.

I made you into my slave.....now you are going to be a maid forever!

You can't do this people will ask questions

Kevin I'm a witch and with that spell everyone's mind is wiped, also you will begin to enjoy your new self in 10 seconds.......

What do you mean I will like my new self.....I hate........to waste your time my mistress, how may I serve you?

Come here and give me a hug and smile for the camera sissykrissy!
Last Post
22 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lavander

Jake and Kevin were Siamese twins who were joined at the sissy clit. When one sissy had a cummie, it squirted right into the other twin! It didn't take too many kisses and cuddles for the cummie to find it's way back again. Jake and Kevin have been trading the same cummie back and forth ever since they were 12 and put on their first dresses and panties together.

~ Items ~

Wannabe_Baby

"Okay, now which one did you say was my ex-boyfriend?"

kbear
very nice cappie
satinsissybecky
After maid training school Sam(antha) and Stephan(ie) were such good sissy friends they refused to stop hugging and go to their new owners.

deb_in_training

After Helen and Alice stopped giggling, they explained the situation to Sam and George.

"Okay, guys, have you recovered from the knock drops we slipped into your drinks? Then listen up! You two said you wanted to see some hot girl-on-girl action. Guess what! So do we. And you, our dear husbands, are going to provide it.

"So here are the rules of this little contest. While you were out, we dressed you up as hot french maids, and handcuffed your arms behind each other's backs. You have to stay like that -- crotch to crotch -- until one of you cums. Whoever cums second can turn back into a guy. Whoever cums first will be our maid for the next year. You'll cook and clean and take care of both our houses.

"Oh yes, girls, here's a twist: If you manage to cum together, you can both turn back into guys.

"Got that, kids? Got your strategy mapped out? Okay, on my mark ... one ... two ... three ... START!"
Lavander

Okay, on my mark ... one ... two ... three ... START!"  

:

Oh dear.

~ Items ~

babyheather28
what a lucky girl
OhSoSweet926
I would lose that contest.

Fer sher.
~*~Your sweet sissy, a girl on her knees, dolled up in pink, and ready to please~*~

Sissykrissy

Kevin and Lindsay show off their sexy legs while kevin grabs ahold of his hard member...

Kevin agrees to be lindsay's slut at the halloween party and magically transforms into a hot sexy maid....

Kevin had no choice but to don tights and a maids dress so he could accompany his gf to an all females maid party.......he loved the feel of nylon on his ass that he kept getting itchy.

Unaware that their girlfriends spiked the punch....Kevin and Matt were knocked out and when they came to.....they had no idea that they'ved been drugged into loving their new roles as servants at their own party..........they enjoyed their outfits so much their cocks touched oneanother through the aprons of their dresses.

Kevin enjoyed the party soo much that his girlfriend gave him a personal lap dance.....only problem tho was that it was his best friend matt whose been turned into his gf's twin....
deb_in_training

"Listen up, pledge! One of these (*cough*) ladies is a co-ed named Lori. The other is a she-male hooker named Bubbles.

"If you can tell which is which, your initiation is complete. You'll be a full-fledged brother, and for the rest of the evening, Lori will hump your brains out.

"But it not, Bubbles will turn you into a she-male, and for the rest of the evening, her clients will hump your brains out.

"You have ten seconds to decide!"

mary22
nice caption
mary22
I need a girl friend or mistress to make me into her maid

ky_girlieboy

Kevin now Kayla... had always wished that he could work at his girlfriend's house so that he could see her more....... when her mother had posted for a job for maid.. he answered the add.... not realizing what the side effects are....... now he is permantly a girl.... so he dont get to enjoy being with his girl,, until she found out... and dressed like him and told him that she is now a lesibian
Sissykrissy
Nice captions

sissylicious
wonderful cappy
i get it, cause they're maids!!!

K-1
very cute
hugs and kisses
kellymelissa30
I Love Maids! Can I be one too?? 

BrianGirl
I'm experiencing sexy maid overload!
CanadianFreak
I wanna be the blonde

BobOnFire
so many great caption love the maids I love if you do one with diapers though
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.