Magically Bimbofied
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I'd love to see the cappies the girls here can come up with this! *giggle*  
Last Post
22 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sonjaneko

I'd love to see the cappies the girls here can come up with this! *giggle*    

Funny.
I started Reading the Wotch this week and today i wondered why anyone hadn't put this picture up in the sk hallery
and minutes after i said it i found it here ^^;

*Robin and Jason really regretted pissing Anne of, as they felt their minds going numb and suddenly started reffering to themselves as Sonja and Robyn.
Anne: serves you right. Now my maid Robyn, please make Sonja ready for her "First day of school"
hammishmchaggis
Hey

Which comic of Wotch is this picture from because I cant find it anywhere

Love xxx

Sonjaneko

Hey

Love xxx  

Sorry it was just some filler art.
It isn't based on any particular chapter
diaperboy
whats Wotch and where can i find it?

Jin-chan
diaperboy
thank you for da link!!!!

bimbofyme123
OOO! BIMBOFY ME PLEASE!! I want to be a sissy little bimbo maid!
cdbaby
it wont open for me!! :'( whyyyyyy!!! i love the wotch now cant read it anymore waaaaaaaaa

diaperedsassy23
This will keep Aaron and Eric in there places for a while thought their sister.
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

Baby_Princess_Amber
Shaun and his best friend couldn't understand what was going on. One second they are looking at sexy outfits to buy for their girlfriends and the next second they are wearing the outfits and they look like the models who were wearing them.
ky_girlieboy
Kevin had said to himself ...this is going to be fun,,,,,,i have always wanted to wear a french maids uniform

littlemissalexis
Schoolgirl: Hey you look like a girl. Wait what am I wearing?
Maid: What just happen now?
Ashley: I think you two need to get into the halloween spirit instead of spending all night playing video games.

Mississippi_Girl
Anne was always known for her wickedly cruel sense of humor. When Robin mentioned it would be fun to be in an Anime, Jason saw a glimmer in Anne's eye that he know spelled trouble. Good one Rob...

(My avatar is from the web comic.)
Danger: Mouth Operates Faster Than Brain.

T.G.I.F. Thank God I'm Fabulous

dani09
wow talk about some great magic. my turn
Mississippi_Girl

Hey

Love xxx  

The artist's name is Dan Shive. He runs a different comic called El Goonish Shive. It worth checking out.
Danger: Mouth Operates Faster Than Brain.

T.G.I.F. Thank God I'm Fabulous

kellymelissa30
Aww, they look so cute and pwetty!  

"Please don't tell mom about the broken window, sis! I'll do anything!"
"Anything?"
"Anything!"
"Well then...I've got a few plans for you."
Sissykrissy
That's what happens to little brothers or boy friends who cheat.....now they know what it feels like to be a girl.

sissylicious
Can i get Bimbofied aswell. Love the look of the Brunette
viewer09
When Robin and Jason were making fun of school girls and maids, Anne decides to turn them into busty school girl and maid and see how they'll try to get through it.

Trunksshe
"Wow, you two are so cute dressed like that!" Mandy exclaimed.

"CHANGE US BACK!!!" Chris screamed.

"Not after what you guys did to poor Britney. How could you? Making her humiliated at your Holloween party. You two should be ashamed."

"Please, we'll appologize, we'll change, please just do-" Justin was cut of.

"Say one more word and I'll make you two need diapers!" Mandy snapped. The boys gasped but silenced. "As I was saying, you can't appologize to her, but you WILL feel just as humiliated...When you guys stay like that for a month. Maybe then you'll feel really sorry."
The Beauty within hides Secrets from us allNature should be taken into the hands of those who will protect it. For those who abuse nature take the beauty and burn it all.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.