Just like magic
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Edward never believed in silly things like magic, always being the tough guy was about to get more than he bargained for. Finding a pair of pink panties on his bed one night, no idea how they got there, he was drawn to try them on since nobody was around to watch. Suddenly a pink light engulfed him washing over his body, mind and soul he was now a beautiful women dolled up in an elegant purple dress, new thoughts taking over, Yukari, formally Edward was quite content with her new life.
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babie
lucky edie
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .
koharu
hay look touhou
lalalalalalala

Slyer
really nice pic! I just love it!
Baby Butch
Magic panties is a great idea, I like you cappie just like it is.

eleventhdr

Edward never believed in silly things like magic, always being the tough guy was about to get more than he bargained for. Finding a pair of pink panties on his bed one night, no idea how they got there, he was drawn to try them on since nobody was around to watch. Suddenly a pink light engulfed him washing over his body, mind and soul he was now a beautiful women dolled up in an elegant purple dress, new thoughts taking over, Yukari, formally Edward was quite content with her new life.  

I want this to happen to me please!
eleventhdr

I want this to happen to me please!  

i do belive in this kind of magic that boys vccan become girls jsut like this magiclly and i am looking for a real way to make it happen to me!

AGPalgut
The sailor girls cast a spell on James, causing him to become a sexy girl. Now he is called Janet.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.