R Made To Be A Maid (Updated With New Image & Caption)
A Young But Lazy Boy Is Forced To Be A Maid By His Sister, But Really Likes It In More Ways Than One.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
27 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

CarlaSissy
I love very much your cappy  
Carla

KS

I like that little outfit!
Hugs!
Kimmie

CutieMuffinGumbo
Your cappies are soooooo Sweet, I absolutely love them.
April Showers Bring May Flowers
Baby Butch
Another cute captioned piccie. The boy is obviously a sissy afterall.

www.babylook.net Lots of Anime pictures if you can manage to find them. The site is Japanease or Chinease?

Sissykrissy
nice cappy.....he is sooooo enjoying it
baby5522
Aww, fank you CarlaSissy, I am so glad that you love it, it did not too much of an imagination to come with the caption. *Giggles* I had two ideas, the other one the boy could have needed to go poty real badly and accidently wets himself, that could hhave worked too, but I felt my first idea for the caption works better it very much relays beter what is happening in the image. I am so happy I picked this next caption to post next.

I like all the ones that I have done so far, as well as those already complete I have yet to post, I have others in preperation stage to add captions to them. I am erally getting the feel of doing these and so happy that people here are really liking them.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

baby5522
Kimmie, I hope you do not mind me calling you that?

I need to ask are you commenting on CarlaSissy's image? That is the impression I get, if it is not so, I apologise. If it is however, please could you not comment on such things in this post and keep something like that in a PM with her please?

I see that you have quoted her and said cute, but I do not know what that relates to, could you please ever so kindly keep your comments related to the post please, I am asking you nicely, I am not mad or cross with you. I just merely would appreciate comments related to the post, that's all I am asking.

So that you know I am not cross or angry, here is a BIG HUG from me to you.

. Please bare in mind what I have said, fank you.

I like that little outfit!
Hugs!
Kimmie  

baby5522
Aww, fank you so much for your comment CutieMuffinGumbo, it's much appreciated. I am so happy you like this cappie, I am starting to love doing these cappies and posting them as much as everyone here loves seeing them and that makes me be so vrey happy and it helps me to want to do as many as I can.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

Your cappies are soooooo Sweet, I absolutely love them.  

baby5522
Wow! Fank you so, so very much Baby Butch for your comment and the link. Much appreciated. I will take a look at the site, fank you for mentioning it. I actually thought Anime was Chinese, but I think it's Japanese.

Or Manga is Japanes and Anime is Chinese, I seen a few Manga related stuff and it looks pretty much like Anime to me, I really do not know what the difference is. Anyway, fank you for your comment I am happy that you like the caption and the picture too.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

Another cute captioned piccie. The boy is obviously a sissy afterall.

www.babylook.net Lots of Anime pictures if you can manage to find them. The site is Japanease or Chinease?  

baby5522
Fank you SissyKrissy for your comment, I am so glad that you like the cappie. I have lots yet to post.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

nice cappy.....he is sooooo enjoying it  

Remember
Very cute, though I think I might have liked the version where he pottied in his dress. (heehee) And babylook is Japanese, as are Manga AND Anime (Anime refers to the style of animation which is based on Manga, a comic-book/graphic novel genre). The more you know! (where's that damn PSA animation when you need it?)
baby5522
Fank you Remember for your comment and for that very useful information, much appreciated. I actually already have another image with that idea in mind. Where you mention you like the idea of the character going pottied in his dress.

I did not want to use the same idea twice in two different captions. Some people may think it not matter how times I use the same idea. Personally I would like all of my captions to be as differently as possible as each other.

I have gone through lots and lots of images and been very careful whith each image I have chosen. I know it is not absolutely possible to have all of my captions completely different from each other, somewhere something is going to be the same or similar, no matter how hard I may try.

With that said, I want to do things differently where I can, I know that there are no rules to how many times I use a wet or poop gag etc. I go with what I feel happy with, everything elsed that is left. I am happy to let others do and cover as many times as they like.

I am just happy to be doing what cappies I can with a complete Anime Theme going all the way through each one. I do not know if anyone has done that exactly before, the odd one or two Anime cappies maybe. I could be wrong, but I do not think there has been an entire set/series of Anime themed Cappies before.

If I am not the first, it not mater, I am just happy to be doing my own Anime Themed captions.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

Very cute, though I think I might have liked the version where he pottied in his dress. (heehee) And babylook is Japanese, as are Manga AND Anime (Anime refers to the style of animation which is based on Manga, a comic-book/graphic novel genre). The more you know! (where's that damn PSA animation when you need it?)  

Mellsissy
This is just great. It would be a great start to a story. But you already have one you are doing that is just as great. Keep up the great work.
baby5522
Aww, fank you for your comment Mellsissy, much appreciated, I am glad that you like the cappie. Would you be referring to the story entitled as Maid To Serve. That is about a guy being made to be a made, there is another story entitled Pretty In Pink that has a boy dressed in a Sissy French Maid outfit.

The end of that story I was not personally happy with, it was a good story idea on the whole, but I struggled with it all the way through. I was not happy because it was a story I did for Christie Luve, I felt I had let her down.

Anyway, I have had a chance to do a much better story with a Sissy Maid theme, that is going to be the next story posted once I have finished with posting my current story here.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

This is just great. It would be a great start to a story. But you already have one you are doing that is just as great. Keep up the great work.  

bunnyducklover
baby5522

tina101
another great cappie. Man,I really wish that I had a cute maids cafe outfit exactly like that and I mean panties, dress, hat, stockings, and shoes the whole package. cosplay and anime maids outfits look so much prettier than french maids outfits and also regular maids outfits.
baby5522
Fank you Tina again for your comment, much appreciated, I wish more people would comment on these cappies. I have noticed that other peoples cappies will get maybe 5 or more comments and the comments end there, some posters here that work hard doing cappies have even gotten less comments. Which is why I am not posting any more of mine as a means of protest against this sort of thing going on. That aside, I appreciate your comment and I agree with you, that anime maids outfit and others like it are much more cuter than others in real life.

*HUGS*

another great cappie. Man,I really wish that I had a cute maids cafe outfit exactly like that and I mean panties, dress, hat, stockings, and shoes the whole package. cosplay and anime maids outfits look so much prettier than french maids outfits and also regular maids outfits.  

redbird
being a maid is "hard" work
baby5522
Fank you for your comment Redbird, much appreciated.

*Hugs*

being a maid is "hard" work  

diapered_david
LOVE IT!! keep it up! :D
baby5522
Diapered, fank you for your comment, much appreciated, I shall, it is nice to see a few more comments coming in for these, I only hope that when I do return to posting new captions, I wont have to make another protest. My comnets on that can be found in one of my replies here, if not for this cappie, it is in one of them, I have not done that many, so you are bopund to find it and what that was all about.

I will post a new cappie soon, I just hope I wont regret breaking my protest, it was for a good cause. Plus I do not want to find my self, good cause or not having to make the protest again. Anyway, I shall restart posting my cappies, with caution.

Fank you for your comment and all of those who have come by and made comments on this cappie and my other ones, they have try been very much appreciated. I need comments like these, so please do not let me down, keep them comming and I promise to keep doing moer cappies.

*Hugs*

LOVE IT!! keep it up! :D  

baby5522
Fank you ClaraSissy, for your comment, I am terribly sorry for the delay in my reply, I usually never miss thanking people who post a comment on my posts.

My reply maybe late, but as an old saying goes, better late than never. I am glad that you like the caption, this one is still the oringal image, but with the caption slightly altered from the original post.

*Hugs*

baby5522
  This new caption and image does not reflect the comments that were originaly posted, the original image and caption were both unsuitable for the rating. A mistake I do not make very often. I have decided to change the PG 13 rating to R and change the image that suits this rating better and I hope that those who did comment on the original caption, will repost their comments to reflect the replacement caption please, i would appreciate that. Thank you.

Baby Butch

Tim was no longer useless as a Sissy Maid. I like the new caption story. I brought back the thumbnail and the whole image is showing up now.

I did not see you last Reply and don't know if this will show up. Only Christie can fix this. Not sure how she does it? I see my Reply showed but not yours.

baby5522

Thank you for your comment Baby Butch, I have been replyin gto your new comments, I do not know why they  are not showing up, I hope this reply will show up. I hope it is a just a glitch that Christie can fix, if the reply not show up. Thank you so, so, so much for your efforts of putting the thumbnails back, words can  not express enough, how much I sincerely appreciate what you are doing for me.

*Hugs you, 9,999999999999999999999999999999999999 times over* *Giggles*
Posted by Baby Butch

Tim was no longer useless as a Sissy Maid. I like the new caption story. I brought back the thumbnail and the whole image is showing up now.

I did not see you last Reply and don't know if this will show up. Only Christie can fix this. Not sure how she does it? I see my Reply showed but not yours.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.