Luvs Deluxe for girls
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
How many of you little girls out there remeber these diapers or was able to even wear them I wore them but I was too big to get them fastened which bummed me out but still the idea of being in a pink diaper was heaven for me when I was 13 or even in the flowered diapers.

Gallery Images by SissyFlowerGirl
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh I'd love to be in those didees!   If only they would make some for ABs hehe. I think I wore some kinda like that when I was little and they wouldn't fit me so I just wore them inside my panties lol.

Awww, how cute, I've never seen pink diapers in the UK. Makes me want to bend down and pat someones padded little bottom...*pat* *pat*, now there's a good girl, run along and play  

babygina
No I never remember those diapers,but wish I had a mommy to diaper me into them,if I was young enough to actually wear them,even if I am a male,I know I would have loved to been diapered into little pink diapers.Wow,love them.      
LG_stephy
awww those look so cute.  i would love to hav some of those jus for stuffers
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)

Oh, the thought of wearing pink diapers! Mmmmmm!Me wantsa be diapered in pretty baby pink diapers!! I have a pink satin pull-up which I've out-grown a bit so I don't wear them as often, but that's kinda ok too cuz then they don't wear out as fast, but it's almost not the same as being diapered in a pink diaper!

Hugs....        
jennifer
       i am in love but i sadly cant are them now, gerrr they need to make them for ab's too *crys*

babyginagirl
I soooo wish LUVS still made these PINK diapers,but made big enough for us older baby girls.I would sure love to watch my mommy lift up my legs,and slip that under my bottom.Would love to waddle/toddle around in this  diaper for my mommy!!! 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.