Lucy's World
Picture by Ella Guru
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
When looking for pictures of Grayson Perry I found a portrait of him by a lady called Ella Guru - named after one of my favourite beefheart songs...she also did this lovely picture of a lucky little girl... I want the gold tutu so I can be a ballerina.

Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

prissyprincess
  pretty wittle princess very nice pic dear , she doesn,t look very happy I,d wike to cheer he up a wittle just needs some one to play with her is all  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
Alice21
 Super I loved that.

pretty wittle princess very nice pic dear , she doesn,t look very happy I,d wike to cheer he up a wittle just needs some one to play with her is all    

dickbutt
I love it ^_^ <3
prissyprincess
  I got wittle princess a new Dolly House to play with This should chear her up , giggles , I,ll stay and Play with her .

Lavander
That is like a dream home to me. I've always loved Victorian houses.

~ Items ~

prissyprincess

That is like a dream home to me. I've always loved Victorian houses.  

Well dear don,t be shy cum on in and we,ll all Play in it together , giggles , heaven,s know,s just what we,ll be Playing ??

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.