R Lucky Sissy
Sometimes a sissy gets lucky and meets a dominant female.
Posted on
Lucky Sissy - Sometimes a sissy gets lucky and meets a dominant female., Humiliation,Dominate,Diaper,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Lucky Sissy - Sometimes a sissy gets lucky and meets a dominant female., Humiliation,Dominate,Diaper,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Lucky Sissy - Sometimes a sissy gets lucky and meets a dominant female., Humiliation,Dominate,Diaper,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Lucky Sissy - Sometimes a sissy gets lucky and meets a dominant female., Humiliation,Dominate,Diaper,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
19 posts
What lucky sissy are you?
Luxery
6 votes
Miss Clark
3 votes
Molly
2 votes
Play Me
2 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

dolliesissy
Im a player and game on. although I hit the tennis ball like a sissy SPLAT netball again ( pouts)

Baby Butch
@ dolliesissy
 You have been beaten by the champion and you will be babied for that. I bet you lost on purpose!
babyginagirl
I want and need to be Molly,but not just for 6 months,but FOREVER!!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 I am glad you like the Judges punishment. You can be Molly!    

Alexia
Pink panties - every time!

Baby Butch
@ Alexia
 I am sure Miss Clark has another pair. I want to be the office boy too!
jessybaby
I do wanna live in luxery!
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 I too would be pleased to be a Sissy Maid and live in Luxury.

Kimbaby
Yes it would be lucky to meet a dominant female , I would have to go with luxury and the pretty lady.

Baby Butch
@ Kimbaby
 Hi Kimbaby, thanks for posting your favorite. She is pretty so we should be submissive! I like Miss Clark too and need an office job.
Panda_kitten
I would love to play tennis with her, I would be spanked, diapered and treated like a baby then 😊

Baby Butch
@ Panda_kitten
 I see you like tennis and she would make it more enjoyable after losing.

sissydina218
had to vote for luxury always wanted a job like that, also loved play me would definitely lose would definitely be babied.

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 As always I enjoy reading your comments with favorites.
Frilly4761
The disposable diaper in the "Play Me" caption -> does anyone know what brand that is?

Baby Butch
@ Frilly4761
 They are called Princess Diapers and available in a couple of places. I think AB Universe is one of them and they are not cheap. Especially when you add shipping.

Frilly4761
@ Baby Butch
  Thx; yeh I figured that would be the case. Most ABDL fetish diapers are pretty pricey.

sissyslutallie
if i ever have a female dominite to control me it be luxury for me 

Baby Butch
@ sissyallison
 Good to see some comments on an old gallery thread. We need more females on the site for us submissive types.
crissy panty sissy
tell me what a dirty little sissy slut i am. i wear sexy panties all day under my clothes and my sissy clity gets so hard i love to rub my bulging panties and get them all wet with my cum. want me to cum in my pretty pink panties like a good girl?

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.