My loving Girlfriend
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I told my girl friend about my sfantisies about being a sissy, and she said she was happy. She said that she always wanted a little sissy to have. She is still my girl friend, but she explained to me that she was the dominent one now. She went on line and she bought me manty sissy clothes.she even bought a dildo, so now she can fuck me. i am wearing her panties right now. She is calling me telling me she want to wank me, so i have to go. Ill be back in a while though.
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

joy888
Thats great. Keep us posted on your girlfriend and her sissy.
MaryLynn
you is vary lucky.  

prettypinkpanties
Ok, even thoug she found out i was a sissy, she is still my girlfriend, and she told me not to call her mistress. Last niight when we went to bed together, she put her silk sheets on the bed, and i had to sleep necked, i splurted so much. When i woke up she maid me clean all of the cum up with my mouth, then she made me take a sower and shave all my hair off.She went to work and exspects me to fill up a two gallon cantainer with cum, ad i have to drink it when she gets her( its only half way full). My new diet is cum to drink, and vegetables, she expects me to be skinnier than her. she says on saturday i can go get my hair done. I get to get extentions on the side of my head so i can have pigtails all the time. I cant wait to get my hair done, im going to put bows, and ribbins and hair clips in it all of the time. Ill get back to u all if anything interesting happens.
Lavander
 :

~ Items ~

SissyPrincessAmber
I don't think I could fill up 2 gallons in a whole year! I sure do try though!  
You don't have to be born a girl to enjoy being one!

kimmy

Originally posted by SissyPrincessAmber
I don't think I could fill up 2 gallons in a whole year! I sure do try though!    

Yeah, that does sound rather difficult!

~*Christie Luv*~
I'm so happy for you! She sounds like a dream girlfriend! OMG interesting things have already happened! *giggle*
tamie
 Its a tough crowd around here sometimes!!

SissyIsa
2 gallons? she gave you a tough job to do....but what a job! ;-) 
rikkicn
lucky, lucky you!

Lavander

Originally posted by SissyIsa
2 gallons? she gave you a tough job to do....but what a job! ;-)   

I think we should all "pitch in" and help our poor little sister sissy fill it up!

~ Items ~

tamie
 Yes I bet there are a few sissies around here who are willing to help!!!I wonder who.............???

sissyjj
Sorry, Pixie and Lavender have drained me for the moment.....I could let you have some peewee tho?
~ Items ~

Lavander
I've got a half empty can of whipped creme I can shoot into the bucket!

~ Items ~

JessicaFrillyknickers

Yes I bet there are a few sissies around here who are willing to help!!!I wonder who.............???  

you can really read minds sometimes Tamie!
sissyjj

I've got a half empty can of whipped creme I can shoot into the bucket!  

Is that some of my whipped cream that you have Lavender, darling? I thought Pixie had drunk it all.
~ Items ~

LilValentina82
Put some yogurt instead :DDDDDD
jabam
you are so lucky!

diapee underskirt
kinda sounds like my girlfriend
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.