Lovevly dress found
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I found this dress, for 70% sale at a H&M store! It wasn't out in stores very long so regular girls apperently didn't like it very much? Anyway, I mean, this is a tip for all you girls out there, instead of overpriced stuff on ebay, you out and look in regular stores for girls !  Princess-Cheery:

Like a very femenine and girly style :)

Or like an more adult look, with pantyhose and high heels..

With my new lovevly ballerina flats, this is more like a style you could wear "everyday", but it's still a very special day!

When I bought it, I was pretty nervous, but I had been looking at it the previous day, but on this day, I had a friend, who's a adorable girl, so like understood how I was freaking out, but I got the nerve and I bought it, the girl at the cashier was not strange at all, even though it was for me, and she knew it  )  
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh its so lovely! I love how it sweetly flares out at the bust! Its very pretty!    
alicethepink
Very pretty :] You look good in it!

diaperboy
yea i wouldn't see that as being very popular for real girls but i wouldn't mind wearing it although i wouldn't mind wearing ANYTHING girly
jossan_q
naww..thank you ^_^

Staciie
Pictures are down love :(
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.