On the date:
July 22nd, 2017 ~ 5:44 am
If they gave a reason it will appear here
Full up all wet
Topic Creator Deletion
PG Lovely Wet Diaper
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 How long do you like to wear your wet diaper?

Some sissies crave to be changed straightaway, but I often like to enjoy the wetness and smell for ten to twelve hours.

By then I'm soaked, so short of adding another diaper on top, that's it! How about you?

Is there a world record?!
Stevie Sweet

Last Post
7 posts
Wet diaper wearing
change at once if poss
0 votes
10 mins
0 votes
1 hour
4 votes
10 hours
6 votes
still wearing it!
0 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

teezydeez
  Well, Close to that long a few times anyway..I too, very much Enjoy that Sweeeet Smell and Feeling..:)
shamrock
I wear diapers at night and wet them maybe ten hours long  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

sissybabysamantha2
I wear terry nappies and I love the feel of a very wet terry nappy I wear a two terry nappies to bed and can wear them for 12 hours without leaking and it is nice and bulky
jessybaby
  would say on average i wear for about 6-8 hours. Rearz hold alit and there is no reason to change right away.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
I picked 1 hour since the next choice is 10. In reality it is more like 3 or 4 hours depending on the situation.
Jamie Pampers
I am so used to being wet it doesn't bother me. I get very upset if I leak though  
Obedient and diapered 

babygirlpansy
this sissy is only allowed a diaper change when a "Grown-up" decides it, so going 10 + with a full diapers pee pee and poopy is not at all uncommen for this sissy. 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.