A Lovely Maid
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

As Billy now called Bunny the maid slipped on his smooth stockings he thought he would write to his sister. She must have sent him to the wrong school and she couldn't know about all the feminizing girly things they've but doing to him and then giggled at how cute he felt in his new maids outfit and how it showed off his cute butt. He thought maybe I'm going to like it here.
Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

tamie
very cute!!thanks!!

Brian
"And once you've finished getting dressed you can get started on cleaning this house form tip to bottom but you better be quick because my boyfriend gets home at five and he may choose to punish you even further!"

babyteen
lovely pic
after dressing she must clean the windows
amylynn
i would love it there

Lavander

Where is the picture?  

NSutter and other sissies, sometimes you need to refresh the browser page for an image to appear. I've been noticing this a lot here. Sometimes you see it and sometimes you don't. so if you think something should be there that isn't then refresh your browser.

This is a sissy service is brought to you by the folks at Lavander Corp where mincing about in panties is not just our business, it's our way of life.

~ Items ~

diaperedsassy23
Sis, why did you send me to a school where they dress me up like this? What's next? What crazy outfit will they make me wear next?

Andreea
Satisfaction guaranteed here at SK Domestic Training Services. Leave your troublesome, lazy, rude, and slovenly men in our capable hands for just a month to see vast and permanent improvements. Here's one we did earlier...
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
NappyHappy
very cute  

Baby_Princess_Amber

At first Shaun was angry about what his girlfriend had done to him, but after a few weeks he started to really enjoy how it felt to be a sissy maid.
rainbow24
nice picture
Love & kisses

prissyprincess
   Soon he will be a she then after all the hard work of looking the part just might start a real MAID SERVICE . and make a wittle money while feeling sooo !! good doing it , giggles   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
therunning21

NEVER BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW. THIS GIRL USED TO BE JAMES AND MADE ONE TOO MANY PROMISES. TOO BAD HE COULD DELIVER HIS LATEST PROMISE TO PAY BACK HIS BEST FRIEND MARK. TURNS OUT MARK JUST FIRED HIS MADE AND NOW HAS FORCED HIS FRIEND TO SIGN A 10 YEAR CONTRACT TO BE HIS PERSONAL MADE. HE HAD 2 CHOICES. GO TO COURT, OR FACE HIS FATE. HERE HE IS 2 YEARS INTO HIS CONTRACT AND JAMES IS REMINISCING ABOUT WHERE HIS PENIS USED TO BE.

Baby Butch

Juan was always a gentleman with his girlfriend and helped out around her house. He often cooked, did dishes, and the laundry. Juan was sedated by Carol and took a little nap. He will wake as Juanita the new sissy maid of Carols. She would have just asked him, but crossdressed him under sedation just in case he did not want to go along with things. I think he will wake up happy and submit to his new lifestyle, if not Carol has a hairbrush to convince him.

Taralin1
Mistress is going to be mad every thing is clean but my panties are a mess

sarahjayne
i want to be her
inocent little miss sarah-jayne
sarahjayne
she looks divine
inocent little miss sarah-jayne

annal
Love to be a maid like that!! xxxx
New2diapers
His sister started spanking him as punishment whenever he didnt do a good enough job. He started leaving messes around the house more ;)

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.