lovely heels
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by diaperlady
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaperlady
those are nice
tamie
 got my vote 

stacyk

the outfits they could go with.
deargirl
So very pretty! I adore the pink ones.

diaperlady
cute
babymarcie
I love both pairs, the pink ones are so deliciously pink, but the ankle straps on the other pair make me go all tingly *giggles*
Marcie xxxxx
Sister to lisa123

PrettyFemBoy
the black pair is so 'powerful' it's definitely the best pair. HeHe...it makes me happy...almost as if it should be pink!
~*Christie Luv*~
They are very pwetty!  

babymarcie
In the same vein, I found these on ebay which made me get very excited, do you feel the same?

Lassyboy

My oh my! i just know those pink ones would look so lovely with my hip length lil pink party dress and ribbon bows at the tops of my pale white thigh highs! kisses for showing those!

Lassy!

sissy sabrina
nice shoes, i like the pattern on the ankle strap ones and the pink ones are cute,
Prissie

I've worn high heels, both in my home and out in public. The problem with heels that are really high is, you get tired very quickly. I think 2-1/2" is a good height.

One problem I have is, finding high heels in sizes that will fit my real world body. I need shoes that are women's size 12W (Wide) at the very least, and 13 is better yet. But most places stop at sizes around 9 or so. PayLess is the only shoe store I've been able to find high heels that fit me.

Those shoes would be heavenly with thigh-high stockings and a short skirt :)

Sweetness and luv,

Prissie
   Prissie

babyteen
i like both shoes but the pink with ankle straps are my favorites
Selenena
I have a list of sources going up to a size 16, Pleaser, Elle, Kato's . I just ordered a pair of thigh high latex from Germany. Do a Google search on size 13 women's shoes.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.