I love her siggie!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I would like to make a showing of my favorite Siggies that I see here and keep it around even after they change it. ( she always does and I miss them)

first entry is the latest from Miss christie.

yes i edited this

~cliques~
Gallery Images by diaprbayb
Display More Images
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww thanks Diaprbayb! That is so sweet! I thought her ballerina outfit is so delightful I had to show her off! She is such a pretty little sugar plum fairy *giggle* I have my other siggies on my computer. Would you like me to show them here?
diaprbayb
Sure   and here are most of mine! 

~cliques~

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww yours are so pretty too! Giggles at the one that says wet pants!

Here is most of mine but I am not sure it's all of them.

These are siggies I had before Sissy Kiss was a forum!

diaprbayb
Bravo!

~cliques~

~*Christie Luv*~
Your so sweet thankies! *curtseys to the audience!* *blushes*
BrianGirl
I love this one. It's so cute.

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww thankies Braingrl!  
OH MY!  

Such a veritable and tasty feast of siggies, like a little sissy art museum! Wuv seeing these... Where ever do you get all these wonderful images??? Mmmmm...

I especially luv ChristieLuv' ballerina baby doll...she is so irresistible and seems to be suited for any occasion!
And diaprbayb's were really adorable! And I just luv what BrianGirl put up...ahhhhhhhh....   

Jessica_Pink
They are sooo pretty!
~*Christie Luv*~
Why thank you dears! I get them all over the internet! Some I draw myself over edit them to make them even more babygirly!

baby_sissy_kay
  love those images....would like to be able to find and learn how to do that for my pc
lucydprd
lovely siggies  

Morgan
Christie, I love your new siggy picture! Very sexy... it makes me think of Jaime Pressly!
tamie
i cant wait to get out of the dark ages with my pc
i want to learn how to do all these neat pics etc. my pc is slow and the os was the worst that microsoft ever made!!!
thanks christie
tamie

SissyCheerleaderAmy
I wish I had some of the skills with pics like some of you other sissy do.
LittlePrincess
those are sooo adorable hehehe

amylynn
those are fantastic baby
boundandwet
thank you for the pics;)
shy some times, brave others. i like humiliation, but i am not weak willed. i am your link to the rest of the world, fear me.

prissyprincess
   WOW their all so good , giggles Thx  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.