I love these Panties
Panties
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

These are Warners Bright Stripes and I am Wearing a Black Pair now. The feel SOOO delicious. The Gathers are great and my little Boi Clitty is in Panty Heaven
Last Post
48 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 47 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Femme Boy
They look comfy Pantybow and remind me of the Hi Cut style design, thanks for sharing.  
Out of the fire into the night a handful of brave men appeared, Crimson thunder running through their veins a bond that will last forever - HammerFall - Unchained
PantyBow
The are wonderous Femmeboy, no lace nor Bows, Which I adore of course as all Sisies do, but the feel is soooooooooooo Sissy. I recomend them just for that ooooooooooooooo feeling . I cant wear them without Dripping Giggles.

PantyBow
By the way Femmeboy Kisses.
gwenny
But they don't come in pink  Gwenny

PantyBow

Gwenny these are just for you dear one Hugs
jossan_q
I don't like most of the panties people have shown here, this is what I like  

Femme Boy
oooooooooooooo thanks for sharing those panty pics jossan_q they are lovely and look very comfy. My girl side wants one of each from the first two pics.  
Out of the fire into the night a handful of brave men appeared, Crimson thunder running through their veins a bond that will last forever - HammerFall - Unchained
PantyBow
UMMMMMM so Sweet jossan especially the ones that say SISSY such a pretty pink PantyBow and the yummy frilly Edges YESSSSSSSSSSS

jaqui
Where oh where can I get lovely panties like those?
jossan_q
Sorry, I don't remember where they are from, but I am pretty sure they are all from ebay. You can find lovevly things there if you search enough, so go ahead, go find them  

PantyBow
MommyScarlet
Such pretty panties you all have posted. 

PantyBow

OH MY! Talk about a well wraped package!

pinkiesophie

oh i love these  

sissyinplastic
ok those last ones with th eopening are sinfully sweet, birchplace/sissy store seels them am i right, they have such awesoome and sexy clothes there...getting hard just thinking of them.
sissy sabrina
such cute panties, those with the rear hole which bunnykins found are wonderfull.

dirtdauber2001
All of these are so pretty. I was in the store eyeing some today. Wish I had the courage to buy them! 
SissySara
I have to admit I like the pink ones best, but the last pair with the naughty opening seems like they'd be very fun and lead to a lot of fun squirms.

vsecret
All these panties are just so CUTE 
mary22
look great but need to be more lace and satin

dr.heather
the question is "who wouldn't?" i would love to get some!
JenGurl007
The Warners Bright Stripes look really comfy! I've never bought anything off of Amazon before, maybe it might be a chance to shop around...

april baby
oooooohhhh! jossan these are all very adorable and sissy. thanks for sharing. do you own all these delicious panties?
0 - 25 of 47 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.