R Love Ballet
Many males love ballet and wish to participate.
Posted on
Love Ballet - Many males love ballet and wish to participate., Ballet,Sissy,Humiliate, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Love Ballet - Many males love ballet and wish to participate., Ballet,Sissy,Humiliate, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Love Ballet - Many males love ballet and wish to participate., Ballet,Sissy,Humiliate, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Love Ballet - Many males love ballet and wish to participate., Ballet,Sissy,Humiliate, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lsodan
Love the cappies would totally take ballet from any only if they offered s baby class 

Baby Butch
@ lsodan
 Baby class is an excellent idea and perfect for beginners.
shamrock
that good idea for boys & girls dress a like in pink leotards & pink tights & pink tutu and YES there be class for baby ballet classes too   
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I see we have one more for baby class.

Alexia
Lovely scenario and great pics. So kind of Aunt Jane to open her classes to sissy girls. I'd be very happy in this dance club.

Baby Butch
@ Alexia
 You are welcome in the dance club and thanks for commenting. I made you a caption in Under The Spotlight 1 if you did not see it.
alx
i loved them all, but the blue leotard one is my favorite thanks

Baby Butch
@ alx
 Your welcome, glad you love them all. The blue one is the first one I made of the 4. I sent a friends invitation the other day. Have a good night.

shamrock
happy birthday baby butch  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Thank you! I hope there are many more!
babyginagirl
Wow,I would be soooo Happy to be enrolled into the class by mommy butch,but I would be in the diaper baby girl class!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Pics for that are hard to find but Baby Ballet is available! *enrolls Babyginagirl*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.