Lost
make up a good story for this stranded sissy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Now why would she be out here all alone?
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SamanthaKate

Now why would she be out here all alone?  

Alex had always loved Alice in Wonderland. In fact he had become quite obsessed with it. He owned every movie, and he owned the books. He even owned a couple of outfits he had convinced his mother to let him wear on Halloween.

It was his birthday and he wanted to feel a little special, so he got dressed up, only he didn't realize his girlfriend had planned a surprise party. Coming across her boyfriend dressed as Alice she decided to play their only little version of Wonderland.

Alexis now has to make her way to the Queen of Hearts begging for a spanking and forgiveness, before the Knave steals her away.
Andreea
The true form of the Black Smoke Monster, finally revealed. Bet no-one saw that coming ...  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

diaprbayb

OMG! when are those news choppers going to leave. The last thing I need as new head of "MEN ARE THE SUPERIOR SEX" club caught dressed like this. Especially with wet panties. I have to go weelie bad.

~cliques~
LittleSissyBri
 : All you have to do,  : is do my little scavenger hunt. If you can find all of the items on the list, I'll rip up the contract and give you all of the tapes and video discs that I've made. But if you can't find them all within the 6 hour limit...then we begin making weekly trips to the mall, with you all dolled up in your diapers and dresses.  : What's that?  :

sarahnaomi
I love those shoes!
studly1400
okay so my ex-girlfriend had very good revenge in store

ty666
I swear Ill be good mommy just please come and save me
Ty666

Conie

Janice was in the middle of the woods when the need to pee hit her. She looked around despiratly for a toilet to go to. Not seeing one she made her way over to a tree. That was when she discovered the locking panties her mother had put on her. Now, too late, she relised why her mother had told her to be back before she needed to go potty.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.