Lost and Delirious
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Okay so here's the deal. My best friend is my cousin Valary. She is a lesbian and I have always been very supportive of her, especially since she is from a very religious family that would disown her if they found out.

We have been close for the past year and their are a few little things she does that make me smile. For example she says I'm too feminine to be a straight boy so I must be gay. ( even though I like being a girl I am attracted to women. It's always been a personal joke that I'm a male lesbian) in private she calls me princess or baby girl and always sends me sweet goodnight messages saying things like that.

The thing is. I think she could be the only person I could trust to come out to but what if I do and she freaks out. Well then i've not only lost my best friend but the only family member I've ever connected with.

Help?!?
~Sabrina~Lynn~Campbell~
It's almost my birthday!
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

PastelPrince
Oh come now. She's out to you as a lesbian and not her parents, she already calls you princess and baby girl, and jokes that you're too feminine to be a boy. She leaves you messages at night saying these things, and you're worried about telling her the truth? I think you're overreacting.

It sounds like she's already confirmed you're a big sissy, why are you so scared? Next time she makes a joke like that, semi admit that it's true. Then ask her if she believes you're too feminine what she would do to help make you more feminine, ask what clothing she could see you in or what your girl name would be. And if she continues teasing you and saying you're a girl and not a boy, pout and protest and pretend to be upset.

I think you can safely confide in her and not worry about any sort of "freak out". After all, she confides in you right?  
steffimariechen

Okay so here's the deal. My best friend is my cousin Valary. She is a lesbian and I have always been very supportive of her, especially since she is from a very religious family that would disown her if they found out.

We have been close for the past year and their are a few little things she does that make me smile. For example she says I'm too feminine to be a straight boy so I must be gay. ( even though I like being a girl I am attracted to women. It's always been a personal joke that I'm a male lesbian) in private she calls me princess or baby girl and always sends me sweet goodnight messages saying things like that.

The thing is. I think she could be the only person I could trust to come out to but what if I do and she freaks out. Well then i've not only lost my best friend but the only family member I've ever connected with.

Help?!?  

Sabrina,

I know this sounds corny.. but it has actually worked for me. The next time you are at HER place, alone with her, "accidentally" spill a whole drink on your lap.

When the cleanup is finished, ask if she can dry your pants, if she hasn't already offered :)

Of course, you'll need something to wear... If she offers you something like a towel, ask if she has some stretchy pants or shorts... Watch her mood.. if she sends off the "it's getting weird" vibe, just take the towel, or robe or whatever. If she is "playing along", ask for underwear also, so you don't go "commando" in her pants.

Whatever you do, don't PANIC and leave hurriedly, turning it into a "thing". Either she'll go along with a grin and a giggle, or not. You have plenty of control over stopping things if it seems like she is not reacting the way you want.

I tried this with my cousin, and ended up with a ruffled skirt and panties to KEEP. I tried it with a girl-friend, and ended up in a pretty robe for an hour. It never got weird, it just was clear she wasn't "into" that.

Whatever you decide, if you try this, let us know how it turns out!

Good Luck! It sounds like she is pretty perceptive.. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Steffi

sabrinac
Damn. I wish I'd asked this question a lot earlier and gotten your advice. I'm not making this up. About a month ago I went to the beach on the way back I went to my cousins house for dinner. Afterwards she asked me to spend the night with her and her bisexual ex girlfriend( who I have a major crush on btw). That night they talked
me into going into the city and going to a gay club with them.( it was drag night and my firsttime ever seeing anything likethat in real life. I had to hide how enthralled I was). Afterwards
we went swimming in her pool. Her parents were gone to a funeral back in our home town so we were all three going to sleep in their huge bed. Valary ales me if I wanted something dry to wear since I only had my trunks. She brought me a pair of her sisters yellow Capri sweatpants. As much I wanted to wear them I also wanted
to look good in front of our friend so I regretfully declined. Now that I hea what you say I wishe I'd made the other choice.
I certainly won't be makin that
mistake again.
~Sabrina~Lynn~Campbell~
It's almost my birthday!
wittle_bwittany
a pool makes the whole "dry clothes" idea so much easier. just try to set up that same situation (with or without the extra friend.) and see if she offers again. if she does, ask her if theres anything a little cooler. try to claim that your hot and would like some shorts (or a skirt if your brave).
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*

sabrinac
I hate to bump such an old thread, but I wanted to give up an update. I came out to Valary! It went better than expected. She made sure I knew how brave she thought I was and kept reassuring me that she still loved me. I balled, but it made me think that she was trying to give me what she wishes she had with her parents. Anyhow, still to chicken to tell anyone else, but letting her know was a major load off of my shoulder.
~Sabrina~Lynn~Campbell~
It's almost my birthday!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.