All XXX Looking for two authors and their stories: LarrBear and LuzRoja
A search for two authors that helped me to become an AB...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Nostalgia strikes this day before Thanksgiving. I'm trying to find out what happened to two AB authors (or their websites/stories) that inspired me once upon a time.

The first one had his own website over eight years ago and published a lot of stories: LarrBear (at one point he was called "LarryBear"). One of his stories was called "The Nursery" and was a member of that sub-genre involving robotic diaper-changes and nurseries. LB's stories were more about the joy of using (or being forced to use) diapers, and did not have any heavy sexual content. He also published quite a few age-regression stories.

The second author was either called "LuzRoja" or "RojaLuz" (aka, "Red Light") and published two or three chapters of an amazing tale called "Teen Baby." It was about a bully who gets sent to a dominant male psychiatrist for some special treatment. Turns out the "treatment" involves "special diapers" (they stimulate you when you use them), a lot of masturbation, cum-sucking, nudity, and sissy-training. RojaLuz's story was obviously much darker in tone in relation to LarrBear's tales.

Any thoughts? And memories? I cannot find any (current) trace of these two (or their works) via Google and other search engines.

Thanks in advance for any help...
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Miki Yamuri
Hi sweetiekens

>>Waves lots n blows smoochies

The best thing about my life is being Lisa's Pet Babydoll

TiresiasRex
Tank yu, my fwiend!

BabyValentine

Hi sweetiekens

>>Waves lots n blows smoochies
To wet or not to wet “ that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The leaks and rashes of outrageous wettings,
Or to use Desitin against a rash of troubles
And, by changing, end them.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/valentinesstuff
http://www.ebay.com/sch/valentine188...id=p4340.l2562
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.