All XXX Looking for a specific story
About a boy put back into diapers by his Mother and then an abusive father.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey there,

I'm not sure were I read it, but I'm I had read a story about a teenage-ish boy who wet his diapers and his mother put him back in diapers. She hid it from his father, who was abusive and would be angry if he found out. He then found out had sex with the mom in front of the son and pushed her face into his dirty diaper. There was more after, but I didn't get a chance to finish reading.

Does anyone know the name of this story?
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

blakes7again
How long ago did you read it? Was it on this site? I haven't run across one like that but I can help search...
gmareys
It had to have been either here or on abdlstoryforum, but I had assumed it was on here cause it got really graphic. I read it maybe two weeks ago. It was one of those stories that half way through you are like oh this is messed up, but then you think about it more and it turns you on and you really really need to know what happens next. :-D

Jaba
I was wondering if you ever found this story! It sounds very interesting!!
gmareys
No I never did. It's too bad. It was the hottest story I've ever read.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.