PG Looking for a Sailor Suit
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi all, just wanted to ask if anyone knows where I can find a cute sailor suit. I've seen the one at Cosy'n'Dry which I love, but I'd like to look for something else a little different too. I want something very childish and obviosuly something a sissy would wear.
Here's some pictures of a general idea of what I want, if anyone can help. Even just suggestions of people who sew costume sissy outfits who might be able to make it would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and to anyone who saw my previous thread due to other concerns I was unable to spare money to get those outfits. Sorry for not replying back there.

Any help at all would be fantastic!
Gallery Images by Sablight
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

jgauthier
Search for Japanese school girl kinds. Tell me if that works. :)

Hi all, just wanted to ask if anyone knows where I can find a cute sailor suit. I've seen the one at Cosy'n'Dry which I love, but I'd like to look for something else a little different too. I want something very childish and obviosuly something a sissy would wear.
Here's some pictures of a general idea of what I want, if anyone can help. Even just suggestions of people who sew costume sissy outfits who might be able to make it would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and to anyone who saw my previous thread due to other concerns I was unable to spare money to get those outfits. Sorry for not replying back there.

Any help at all would be fantastic!  

Sablight
Not much luck I'm afraid, thanks for the suggestion though. Guess I'll have to keep looking.

sissywanabe2
Looks as though you found the/a pattern/pix off of ebay - LINK:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Satin-Adult-Baby-Sissy-Sailor-Dress-Crossdresser-custom-/300582939792?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&hash=item45fc23ac90

Do a search on ebay under "Adult Baby Sissy Dress" and check out the
individual sellers for what they offer. From time to time I have seen them
offer Sailor and pant suited (rompers with snap crotch) outfits for costume
play. There is a great deal more activity just before Mardi Gras and
Halloween. You could also ASK THE SELLER a Question (?) if they entertain
doing pattern work. Check back frequently. Often an individual will part
ways with a costume piece and you just might be able to win the item
and with minor adjustments and make it fit your needs.
Another thought visit a thrift; goodwill; savers or salvation army store.
You might get lucky and find something even if it is not your size it could
be used as a cheap pattern for the adult size.
And finally try a Army Navy Surplus store for the adult size item to convert
down into the Baby Sissy sailor romper with snap crotch diaper access.

With the internet search engines anything and everything is possible !

Good Luck

swb2
StillTrembling

Not much luck I'm afraid, thanks for the suggestion though. Guess I'll have to keep looking.  

honey,

There is a wonderful ladies sailor outfit on ETSY that I have added to my favorites. Just love the look.

XOXOXOXO
StillTrembling

Sissysummer
i might have to get one for myself i like it to would look good over a thick diapey he he
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.