Looking for the perfect diaper
need some help choosing the diaper for me
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I've been trying to find a good diaper that caters to most of or all my tastes for 24/7 wear in the future. I know some specific key things I know I want.

Plastic backed (obviously)
Noisy, crinkles loudly a good deal under loose clothing like skirts
Is absorbent enough and can hold enough for 24/7 complete incontinence
Padding is soft
Can be any color, hospital/institutional looking diapers attract my attention for some strange reason

I've narrowed it down to 6 candidates, now, so far.

1. Unique Wellness
2. Secure X Plus
3. Abena Delta Form
4. Abena Abri Form X Plus
5. Tranquilty ATN
6. Molicare Super Plus

If anyone can give me more info on the 6 candidates or suggest others, it would be appreciated.
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

little_boy_pink
I rather like Bambinos, unless you've already determined against them.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
Baby Lily
Bambinos look nice and I definitely want to try them, problem is they'd likely be too expensive for 24/7 use.

Baby Lily
6 candidates now, any info is much appreciated, I will inform everyone of what I might do tomorrow.
Baby Lily
I think what I might do is try a pack of each and go through all of them and document my experiences here.

sissyLarissa
looking forward to hearing your experiences, i rhink you lack one brand on the list tena ultima, its an almost perfect diaper, only problem is that it lacks plastic backing (but most new moddels arnt), and that just a perfect excuse for wearing noisy plastic pants
Hugs and kisses from everybody's Sissy Larissa

Baby Lily
I wonder if there's a way to remove the cloth backing, I always heard that the cloth backed diapers are usually plastic back sprayed with a woven cloth-like poly plastic.

annie
i have been using Tranquility ATN (All-Through-the-Night) Disposable ones. they are my day use ones for night im still a cloth girl. the big plus it they come in x-small that i dont have to wear big bulky ones and get on fit. i have never gone all day with out changing but the do keep your skin dry.
life is to short to stand in a line for the potty, diaper are for big girls too
luvs and kisses toddlerAnne
I heard the Molicare are really thick. Giving more protection especially overnight. I have been wanting to try them for such a long time.

kristens
Molicare and Abena X Plus are great if you need a lot of absorbancy. I use both and am in them full time
BabyValentine
If you ask 5 ABs what the best diaper is, you will get 6 answers. We don't count that well, we are just babies after all.
To wet or not to wet “ that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The leaks and rashes of outrageous wettings,
Or to use Desitin against a rash of troubles
And, by changing, end them.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/valentinesstuff
http://www.ebay.com/sch/valentine188...id=p4340.l2562

ashie
molis aaaalll the way
"I'm...all alone. But I'm doing my best... I'll be ok without you, Sis. I'll be able to take care of myself." ~Squall
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.