Looking for my next story
I am planning on doing another story and am juggling some ideas
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I know this has been done by many people but I thought I would do it, it has been a while since I have posted any threads or stories. So I thought I would make a return this time with a vote. I have written one story thus far the RMN or red moon nursery which ever I posted it under these are my ideas for the next story please vote on the one that interests you the most. This is new for me I have never made a poll to decide for me but let me know I will keep the vote going until the day after Christmas at which time I will start the next story at some point that night.

Wich Hunter "A wich hunter finds out that his prey are more cunning than he thought"

The Baby Doll Club "The orginization started in the 80's that captures then sells adults as baby girls, boys or sissies by the mothers wish"

Black metal satin "A famous black metal star gets tought a lesson by a gang of angry mothers"

Future Mother Inlaw "What happens when Tyler meets his future mother in law who happens to be the head of Pampers Inc, and partial owner of Victoria's Secret"

My Girl Freinds House "Visiting my girlfreind what could go wrong accept she still lives with her mom"

May the best story be written 
Ty666

Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty
Santa's Secret: A collage age girl remembers when she was young and how her mother told her to stay in bed, as to not see Santa. While spending Christmas at her parents house she sneaks out to see Santa only to find out the reason they didn't want her seeing him is that he crossdresses like a sissy Santa girl  

Otherwise I vote for Witch Hunter.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
ty666
One for witch hunter
Ty666

Sissy Wanda C
witch hunter. I been thinking about a vampire sissy story for a while now.Once bitten twice as shy.Hunt them down.
Bestest wishes
Sissy Wanda C
xoxo
ty666
Awesome 2 for witch hunter Ive got some good ideas regarding this one it will give me a chance to add some magic and action yo a story. the polls are still up on this one thanks for all the comments so far and I am really looking forward to righting this next one. One day left to vote I look forward to all comments. I might extend the poll if I don't start the story as scheduled in that case Ill let you know. Any votes posted after the day of closing will go towards the story after the winner of the current poll, which will last till the winning story is finished.
Ty666

ty666
Witch hunter is officially started I posted the first part. Thanks for participating in the polls. Any way this story will probably be pretty long and should be finished before January 14th. I go back to school that day so Im hoping that I have it up before then.

The Baby Doll Club "The orginization started in the 80's that captures then sells adults as baby girls, boys or sissies by the mothers wish"

Black metal satin "A famous black metal star gets tought a lesson by a gang of angry mothers"

Future Mother Inlaw "What happens when Tyler meets his future mother in law who happens to be the head of Pampers Inc, and partial owner of Victoria's Secret"

My Girl Freinds House "Visiting my girlfreind what could go wrong accept she still lives with her mom"

These 4 are still up for votes.
Ty666

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.