All XXX Looking for Baby/Sissy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
MistressIsabelle of London is here looking for baby/sissy to give a training and to be guided by your strict mistress/mom. 
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

trevor
I am a sissy

MistressIsabelle278
@ trevor
  Are you willing to train and to be teach under my dominance ?

trevor
@ MistressIsabelle278
  yes mistress

MistressIsabelle278
@ trevor
  willing to be train ?

MistressIsabelle278
@ trevor
  whatever you are is not a problem I am open to all

trevor
@ MistressIsabelle278
  yes mistress 
shamrock
dear mistressisaballe278   like I said before  maybe she is not real mistress    
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

mistysshamrock
i am a sissy baby boy and I wear diapers at bed time and i like wearing  maternity clothes and i like to be bandaged up from head to toe too if you are willing do that to me i am your MISTRESS ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 
shamrock
what are you doing mistysshamrock and if she come back to you say no way and she not a real mistress from UK  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

HappyMonkey
Can I be your baby/sissy? 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.