looking
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
im looking for a website *sorry i know this is in the wrong place, but dont know where to put it* anyway im looking for a website i think it was sapphire's...something idk but i remember it was a choose your own tale kinda story and involved a wishing rock, some tg and at times a magic wand O.O

can anyone help me find it?
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

amzcuenca
Not sure...
koharu
more details? =x
lalalalalalala

cdbaby
well, it has TG, TF's and some diapering, its a large interactive story mostly dealing with magic items like wands magic rocks, and sometimes sci-fi stuff like a watch that freezes time, i thought it was called sarah's palace or something but i cant remember exactly and i dont remember how i found it to begin with
lilakiko

BabyMandi
I myself go to Cyoc.net its got alot of Choose your own change type stuff, lost of differend changes too.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.