Long Story Cappy | Mommy's Diary | 1st June 2011
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
In an effort to avoid being productive right now, I've written just about a fetishistic horror story. My favourite kind.

Gallery Images by ausdpr
Display More Images
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

ausdpr
And a little extra,

Princess Pottypants
Very cute story. I have a lot of pictures of "Tina" I keep wanting to use for my own captions sometime, though there are some here I haven't seen before, which was fun to see. And I've always been fond of the picture from number 22... I just love that dress. I also really liked the plea at the end of picture 26. Great job!
Check out my e-books!

Mina Silverwind
You have yet another lovely captioned story here, each caption is cuter than the very last, and you are talented in oh so many ways.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
clarisselovelace
This is a monstrous caption story. I should know, I've tried writing ones this long before. Great job! Thank you for sharing!

ausdpr
Thanks Princess & Mina - Yeah Peach's pics are definitely cappy worthy, plus a compliment from The Cappy Princess is always good. ;)

It did take a while Clarisse, though I already had most of the story in my head. Having a best friend who is adorably sized for AB fantasies, and loves to run around in tutus and other such outfits made this one come naturally. :P
jessybaby
these are the greatest
a new me teehee

LazyDaisy
Tina doesn't realise what a lucky little girl she is.
ausdpr
I'm not sure if I could make up my mind when I was writing it, but I think she was effectively regressed by the end.

meisababy
i like it a lot very very very good
stellaindiapers
Nice story do you still breastfeed they both

Sissysummer
you are realy good at this
Sissysummer
i hope you make some more soon

DiaperDreams
Beautiful Cappie story i love it, Keep up the good work
It shouldn't matter whats between your legs but instead what is in your heart.

sarahpenguin
These were lots of fun! *hugs and waves an bottomy pats and a warn baby bottle obs formula for da authorybaby* :)

jessybaby
I read them again they are so great, and very long too lol
a new me teehee
diapermonkey
Wuv these! Thanks!

TiresiasRex
Every now and then, it's nice to take things slow, and to settle in for an extra long diaper tale...or an epic captioned story! Thank you, ausdpr, for providing both in one beautiful package! Blessings to you, and walk in Beauty.

-T.Rex

P.S. The "little bit extra" (lagniappe in Cajun-speak) was perfect: I would love to learn more about Amee's misadventures...and will she ever escape from diapered captivity? Personally....I hope not!
sarahpenguin
Are you a cajun baby, TiresiasieRexy?

TiresiasRex

Are you a cajun baby, TiresiasieRexy?  

I have some...not quite roots...but tendrils in the bayou land, mon cher.. Especially Baton Rouge....

And I've always been a fan of DC Comics SWAMP THING (which often takes place in Houma, Louisiana)!
sarahpenguin
Some very louisiana words there my friend! I don't think I've ready much or any of SWAMP THING, though I did kind of like the movie. Or were there two?

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.