Long Story with Cappies, Tamara | Part 2 added 9th~June
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hiya, a set similar to my previous Felicity cappies which people liked.

Edit: I've added more to the end. Not sure how it got this long, I only intended to caption one pic..

Gallery Images by ausdpr
Display More Images
Last Post
23 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

clarisselovelace
I'm dying to know what happens next. Very good.
Wannabe_Baby
It might just be because of the way they're dressed and acting but is there any way of knowing how old those girls are?

ausdpr
In context of my story or in RL?

In my story I guess they'd be mid 20s, since I always fantasise about girls my own age.

In real life they are from DiaperedKitten.com, so I'm not sure. Twenty-five according to kitten's profile on diaperspace.
Wannabe_Baby
Oh, alright. Thanks. That puts my mind at ease. ^_^

ausdpr
Yeah I'd never go near underage stuff even for regression, too dangerous to get confused with the other thing.
DeliaPink
I luv luv luv this story! Pretty please make more.
Huggles

Mina Silverwind
I love every aspect of the story, the captions, pictures, and your talenr make it wonderful at all times.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
babykat
very good cappies i love em
to see the light one most first stand in the dark
peace and love to all

ausdpr
Well I've extended the story a little since people asked. :)
BabyNiki
Great story! Keep it up! LOVE IT! Although i did hope that she might get somewhere with her plea...

Maybe she somehow managed to escape, sueing the family when they didnt pay. She could then live in a huge house, but always need diapers.
baby-niki.blogspot.com

ausdpr
I'm actually considering taking these down since I used a fair few pics and DiaperedKitten isn't exactly a mass producer like say adultbabysource. If people like them it'd be awesome if you support their site, since I didn't make the most important part which is the pictures.
mipmixer
Don't take them down, I might not have even heard of them if not for these cappies! They're great, but the story needs to be ended first.

pullups4me
truly magnificent story of cappies!
pantypampers
WOW so awsome

diapered_tristan
these are amazing (diapered kitten is so adorable) 
Qj3ster
Number 9 for sure!

Anon.
she is lucky really!
red
great story

Slink2
Amazing! loved the story, great job writing :D
K-1
good job on these
hugs and kisses

Euphoria
I love this story   It's one of my favorites on this site  
HarperMaybel
Awah. Cuteness
If you want a sun shower, you'll have to put up with the rain.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.