Long Hair vs Short Hair
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Which one do you prefer? I think they both can have very pretty hairstyles! Some say short hair accents the cheak bones and facial features very well while long hair accents the body. What do you think?

Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
58 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 57 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit

Wannabe_Baby
Well, in general, I prefer long hair over short hair (mine is getting pretty long!) but, on those pictures, I think the woman with short hair is photographed better. Still, I have to opt for long hair.
Kadya
Long hair is more girly...

An I think long hair more attracts people to look at the face as short hair does...

Maybe try a poll blond/black/brown/red :-)

lil-emma
i prefer long hair and i am growing mine
~*Christie Luv*~
My hair is really long right now all the way to the small of my lower back hehe. I love to feel lots of luscious hair swishing around me!   It's alot to take care of though!    

lil-emma
i agree christie but is a wonderful excuss to lay around in a bubble bath making sure that your hair is squeeky clean and we smell all girly and sweet
I am gwowing my haiw out wong so I hafta votw fow wong haiw. It's sooo fun to go to da sawon an get it done giggle 

baby_alicep
mes hair is finalys wongs agians got burned off ins ans acident tooks several yearas tos regrows its.

Sweets Babys Alwice
*suckles mes fumb*
My Hair is 3' 8" long,   It is very straight, but my hair holds a nice curl.

PrincessZelda
I prefer long hair, I have kept mine close to a foot long since the age of 8.but if your lazy and/or want to avoid all the work of cleaning and brushing such a large amount af hair then short hair is better
"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet."-Roger Smith
chibiusa255
I think what hair style looks good on someone has a lot to do with the shape of their face. But, since mine is about to my waist i've gotta vote for long ^_^

diaperlover
I like both  
long hair,it just makes you look more girlie than short does

I love long hair, its much prettier and you can do way more stuff with it o.o
LG_stephy
o between these two its definitly the long hair as it usualy is. but my favorite hairstyle is still a short haired one....pigtails!!! hehe 
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)

I like having long hair, it feels a lot more girly to me. I got it cut in April, before that it was past my shoulder blades, now it's a few inches shorter. Too bad my hairline is receding so fast, that's really not so girlie.
LG_stephy
aww, it realy cant be good to be into this lifestyle and have a receding hairline.
i hope i never lose my hair hehe (and if I do i plan on having a hair transplant...no way im going bald  )
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)

jennifer
  i am like fluffy i have a receding air line but igot to go with long id love to have it in eather pigtails or braids
Morgan
As far as looks go, it depends on the person and the style, I have been very attracted to both ways.

On me? I have always preferred having it long. When it goes though, I usually take it the whole way with clippers. Right now it is about 2" below my neck and I plan to let it go for awhile. I have had it as long as my lower back with multiple hairwraps and even had bells in one of them 

Princess_Schala

Originally posted by Sissy_Shellie_is_Diapered

*is jealous*

My hair is only 2'3" long (a bit above waist)...I shouldn't have cut it (2'3" was the lenght *after* the cut btw)...I'm growing it down to 4'6", maybe longer...I'll see once I'm there hehe.

Princess Schala Zeal ~
Morgan

Originally posted by Princess_Schala

Originally posted by Sissy_Shellie_is_Diapered

*is jealous*

My hair is only 2'3" long (a bit above waist)...I shouldn't have cut it (2'3" was the lenght *after* the cut btw)...I'm growing it down to 4'6", maybe longer...I'll see once I'm there hehe.

Princess Schala Zeal ~  

I am a bit jealous of both of you, but I anticipate being there in another year or so 

Princess_Schala
This is how my hair looks now (it was pretty recent), it's not a big or neat picture I guess...but the best I have that's recent.

It's about half the length I want to grow it to, but counting where you measure the hair (from the hairline in front - it will appear more than twice this length when it is twice as long).
Sissy_Lizzy
your hair is pwitty

my parents won't let me grow my hair too long but i grow it out ne way

Princess_Schala
Before I transitioned I grew my hair to tailbone lenght (which is longer than in the picture). I was seen as a boy, generally anyway.

I cut it in September 2006 because of split ends and the remnants of a dye 3 years ago. Now I'm growing it back (though now I've transitioned so it's more 'socially acceptable').

My parents strongly hinted to my hair being too long or too girly, but I didn't mind heh.
sissyjj
ive got really thick shoulder length hair which often wear in a ponytail when im vanilla, but it's grey! as sissyjj i wear one of several long wigs like the nice auburn one in my piccy. and huge ribbons of course
~ Items ~

babyandy22
i like long hair the best becouse you can do so much moor with it 
your only as beutifal as you feel
0 - 25 of 57 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.