Lolita dresses
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I was browsing e-bay, and I found a lot of really cute dresses, but they are so expensive! I wish I could afford some of them. Maybe in a few months I can save up some extra money for something pretty  

I just thought I'd share some of the links, I want to know which ones you like most.

Dress 1
Dress 2
Dress 3
Dress 4
Dress 5
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

I Liked the dresses. I would choose number one for myself, it being pink with that delicate wisp of lace and the adorable bow at the back. Its just so girlie! Number 3 is nice also with the little ribbon trim. Sometimes there is just not enough pocket money in that little pink purse.
I have been thinking of trying to make some cloths for myself. Maybe by altering a womans dress pattern into a little girls style dress by reshaping it, then adding bows, lace and ribbon trim. I would have tried to do this already, but am shy and far to timid to front up to the sales girl in the drapery shop and purchase a dress pattern, pink material, lace and ribbon. She would surely pick me for the Lolita I am.

Thanks for sharing with us Jessica,

Suzi Lacy.  
jossan_q
I like nr 4 the most! Theyre all very cute

I Liked the dresses. I would choose number one for myself, it being pink with that delicate wisp of lace and the adorable bow at the back. Its just so girlie! Number 3 is nice also with the little ribbon trim. Sometimes there is just not enough pocket money in that little pink purse.
I have been thinking of trying to make some cloths for myself. Maybe by altering a womans dress pattern into a little girls style dress by reshaping it, then adding bows, lace and ribbon trim. I would have tried to do this already, but am shy and far to timid to front up to the sales girl in the drapery shop and purchase a dress pattern, pink material, lace and ribbon. She would surely pick me for the Lolita I am.

Thanks for sharing with us Jessica,

Suzi Lacy.    

You could always take the pattern from a little girl dress and just scale it up maybe. That might work, and might arouse less suspicion. Just say you have twin nieces, and you/your girlfriend want to make them matching dresses (the reason for so much fabric is that you need to make 2 as far as their concerned).

I am just not skilled enough, or have the time to make something like that myself
becomingkatie
 I also liked the dresses but liked number3 the best.

I was browsing e-bay, and I found a lot of really cute dresses, but they are so expensive! I wish I could afford some of them. Maybe in a few months I can save up some extra money for something pretty  

I just thought I'd share some of the links, I want to know which ones you like most.

Dress 1
Dress 2
Dress 3
Dress 4
Dress 5  

Lolastar
number 5 is the best, and that is coming from the resident lolita! 
Sweet Sissy Jennifer
They are all very prety, but my favorite would be number 2.

prissyprincess
 I can,t pick 1 I want them all giggles , W O W !! very nice sweetie  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
sakura rini
i like the first one because i can see myself wearing it

LittleCindySue
I love number 1, both because it is so fem, and also because it is the only link that still shows an image.

Alexandria
Second one looks classy^^
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.