little pinked hair allways forced to be a princess
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
poor guy, umm i mean girl
Last Post
54 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 53 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit

susanpetty
OOOOOOOOOO! I dont hate people who make me dress up like a pricess I like em a lot(giggles)
Sissy Susan 
Sissy_Turkey
wats that from?

tamie
Its what the prince makes me do that really drives me crazy!!

sexydark
yeah me too!

tamie
The princess of his dreams and fantasies!!

jake1201
i wish someone would dress me up like a pretty pink princess 

Sissy Katie
I wouldn't mind someone forcing me to be the princess ;)

diaperboy
me either!

Mina-chan
*giggles* I wuv Sukisho. Sunao-chan is so kawaii ^^
femurjill
I LOVE people who make me dress up as a princess.. bimbo...

=)

Sissy_Baby_Britney
I think that is from an anime called "Princess Princess", but you would have to check. Even if it isn't from that anime you would probably like it anyway.
bimbofyme123
Why cant I see the comic?

wanttobeshe
i wish someone would dress me up like a princess
evontime
will someone "force" me to drress up like a princess? pwetty pwease?

amylynn
i would do it willingly
miss kat
i wish i was dressed as a princess

mary22
I want women to dress me up as there princess
diapered sissy
lol funny  )

prissyprincess

lol funny  )  

Yes dear you just come over to mommies house and she,ll see to it that you get eveything coming to you .    
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
SissyIchigo
I wish someone would force me to be a princess~!!
I've been a vewwy bad girl and need too be punished ^.~

deb_in_training
Yes, I'd also like some to "force" me to be a princess. They'd doll me up in a ball gown, of course: a strapless, corset-bodice gown with a full tulle and satin skirt that rustles with my slightest movement. And they'd tighten my corset laces until I had the prefect hourglass figure. So what if I could barely breathe? Then they'd make me wear long satin gloves, drape me in jewels, stick my feet into 4" spike heels, and force me to dance all night long ....

Turned on yet, Lavendar?

For example, remember the movie "The Princess Diaries"? Imagine I'm the 18-year-old son of a single mom. Someone tracks me down, and tells me that my long-lost dad was a member of the royal family of some small country. He died recently, leaving me as the only surviving member of that family, and I'm needed to ensure that the royal family continues.

Only one little problem ... my new country has to be ruled by a princess ...
prissyprincess

I wish someone would force me to be a princess~!!  

Here dear you must try on mommy,s blue princess dress . Don,t worry about that wittle white stain dear I,m sure mommy can lick that out while your wearing it dear   

Alexandria
Those pics are from the anime "Princess Princess" You can watch all of them on veoh.com
Lavander

Yes, I'd also like some to "force" me to be a princess. They'd doll me up in a ball gown, of course: a strapless, corset-bodice gown with a full tulle and satin skirt that rustles with my slightest movement. And they'd tighten my corset laces until I had the prefect hourglass figure. So what if I could barely breathe? Then they'd make me wear long satin gloves, drape me in jewels, stick my feet into 4" spike heels, and force me to dance all night long ....

Turned on yet, Lavendar?  

Dear, you had me at "Yes".

~ Items ~

prissyprincess

Turned on yet, Lavendar?

For example, remember the movie "The Princess Diaries"? Imagine I'm the 18-year-old son of a single mom. Someone tracks me down, and tells me that my long-lost dad was a member of the royal family of some small country. He died recently, leaving me as the only surviving member of that family, and I'm needed to ensure that the royal family continues.

Only one little problem ... my new country has to be ruled by a princess ...  

OOOo hh !! dear Lavander,s a lot of arf no bit giggles . I,d luv to put you in a sissy dress and 4 inch heels dear    
0 - 25 of 53 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.