This topic was deleted
Deleted by:
Robyn
On the date:
June 17th, 2017 ~ 9:20 pm
If they gave a reason it will appear here
They deleted this from their saved images.
Topic Creator Deletion
PG 13 The Little Miss Dance Store
Posted on
The Little Miss Dance Store, robyn anne,humiliation,sissy caption, Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Dominating Mistress Or Master
You can click the image to see the full size
  Can you imagine standing in the dressing room, shaking with anticipation and a bit of fear? The skirt is so short, I am completely exposed!! Of course it had to be a "dance store" on a Saturday to heighten the embarrassment.  Saturday was when girls and moms went shopping! Naturally, I was the only “man” in the place! If looks could kill! The expressions of the girls said, “What’s a man doing here. This is our store!”

Looks of disdain turned to amusement and giggles as Patricia practiced her own brand of verbal punishment on me. She spoke to me as if I were a petulant child, “Doesn’t this look cute?” holding up a cowgirl outfit loaded with spangles and fringe.  Patricia had decided on a red costume with blue trim. “The skirt is so cute! Don’t you like how it billows out!” (It was adorable, but a good 10 inches above my knees!)  She teased, “You are definitely going to have to sit walk like a lady or everyone will see Missy’s panties!”

And you don't want to know how we picked out these panties! Yes, I know thay are "baby panties" but I just can't go into that now or I'll cry.

So now I was standing there with no place to run or hide. Girls shopping with their mothers! Girls!! So embarrassing to be "petticoated" in front of females, but especially paraded in skirts and panties before giggling girls!

What I feared happened. Someone asked the question I dreaded. "Mommy, why is that man dressed like a little girl?" (gulp) 

"He's a sissy dear!" her Mom replied, with Patricia in full agreement. "Yes dear, he's a sissy." The little "angle" points at me demanding, "What is your name, little girl?"  I look up and ignore her, the little brat. Patricia swats my pantied bottom causing me to jump and gasp in shame. 

“Now dear, don't be impolite. You must always show respect.  You know how you must act toward and address your superiors, don’t you?”  My superior! Aw no, not to a girl like her. “Please Patricia, not to a girl. Not here in public.” 

Patricia, always the dutiful wife, smirked "Does Missy want a spanky-spank here in the store?"  No!!!!! I knew I absolutely did not want a spanking! 

With tears in my eyes, I delicately pick up the hem of my tiny skirt and do a deep curtsey to the girls and soccer moms.  “And with a lisp, please,” commanded Patricia.

“My name is Wobin-Anne. I am a harmless widdle sissy, widdle girl.” I thought I was over the worst, but Patricia had more humiliation in store for me.  “Ask him what he did before he was a sissy and make him tell you his name too.”  I wanted to melt away.  

Patricia loved emasculating me in public, and the easiest way was to remind me that once I was super macho. I could tell that the  soccer moms were delighted! A tall blonde was laughing so hard that I thought she was going to wet her panties.

More, or is this already too much???? I just know one of you is going to ask.

Huggs,

Wobyn-Anne

PS I am NOT a sissy baby. I love black lace and nylons and...oh, oh...I have to go potty!!!!

Gallery Images by Robyn
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
This new caption story about yourself and family is very humiliating. Robyn-Ann looks great as a cowgirl and is ready for the BBQ. Watch out there may be other cowgirls doing rope tricks and tie up sissy Missy. Great story and pics!

Robyn
Thank you for the praise. And yes, humiliated is right!  Patricia insisted on getting me an even more embarrassing panty for the outfit....

Oh Baby Butch, she even found a cute little baby doll top for me to wear that esposed my tummy....just like a baby girl! She said it wold be perfect for when the girl across the street came to babysit me. Then she could "cootchie coo" my tummy and and tickle me , and make me squirm like a real toddler.  And you know what happens when baby gets tickled, don't you? And yes, I did!!!! Donlt make me tell more, pwetty pwease?

Baby Butch
@ Robyn
 Wow the humiliation gets worse for the husband and sissybaby. I like the top pair of baby panties best with the cute sales girl getting them.

Kimbaby
Wow,now that is an embarrassing  time in the store,but I am sure  Patricia was loving it. 
Robyn
She humiliates me by enlisting a "girl" to verbally petticoat punish me and make me act the sissy.  I just can't help making a complete sissy of myself.  "Panties named after a little girl's doll that wets herself." 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.