Little girl shoes?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi girls! Does anyone know where I can find nice little girl shoes for us big girls (US Womens 12, Eur44)? I did find this neat size conversion charthttp://www.i18nguy.com/l10n/shoes.html#adult inline_block vertical_align_middle" id="img_id"> HappyAnimeGirl:
Bye Bye,Gwenny
Last Post
27 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 26 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

littlegirl_inside

Hi Gwenny

I think shoes can be the hardest thing to find and the only pair I have aren't really little girls shoes. What are just right for us little girls are Mary Janes and I haven't found many places that sell them in larger sizes.

HayWay shoes in the UK sell them but there site doesn't seem to be working.

Sissy Heaven have some
http://www.sissyheaven.com/

You can always try Ebay as some do crop up from time to time.

Sorry couldn't be much help, but I will keep looking around for you.
Samantha

~cliques~

~*Christie Luv*~
Yeah I wish there where more baby shoes for us AB's. You could look for mary janes that are for women but look babyish or something a baby could wear. So then they might have womens size 12.

Maybe you could look in lolita shops.

gwenny
Thanks for the suggestions. I did find this listing on eBay: Blush-02 Demonia Gothic Black Lace Mary Janes, Sz 12 She also has other sizes. I also found some pretty shoes searching for: "Lolita Cosplay Shoes", but the fashion with many of these is to have thick soles and high heals, that aren't what I like. I got these last year at Paylessshoesource
But this year they don't have anything girly and big. Well thanks again sweeties, Happy shopping (I Love the Internet!) Gwenny 
yani
wow... those are very beautifull

MommyScarlet
Not sure if these are exactly what you are looking for but they are adorable.
Dolly Shoes
gwenny
Thanks Mommy Scarlet, I LOVE her pretty socks,but those heels are to high for me. Gwenny 

Lolita^^
diaprbayb
Well these I got a t J C Penney's.  of course that was 20 years ago 

~cliques~

Lolita^^
I really LOVE your socks !!!!   i want itttt !!!!
Wannabe_Baby
Wow, those shoes are very cute. Plus, I bet Mommy Scarlet really has pretty babies and sissyboys. She seems to know the best clothes to dress them in.  

lucydprd
In the Uk right now its great , for 'little girl' shoes are in the high street shops , my mummy has just bought me some silver glitter party shoes with a one and a half inch heel and crossover straps on the in-step just like the shoes all little girls wear to parties , and cute ballet style pumps are in all the shops too
SissyMichelle
Hi all ! There are fine shoes there : CosWorx

I love these ones.

tamie
 I love shoes with straps across the instep.It makes them difficult to kick off or take off without using your hands.
One of these days I am going to figure out how to up and down load images!! I do have an account set up with photobucket I just have not been successful at my attempts as of late.Tanks everyone for your great pics hope I can join in soon!!!!
Tamie

Princess_Schala
My regular everyday shoes

Cute black shoes I got at Payless, I use sometimes with my dresses, a bit formal to me. Backless is nice for aching feet.

Some shoes I'd like to have

tamie
 nice legs

sissyjj
im in the uk and am after some mary janes for sissyjj, any suggestions?
~ Items ~

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh me goshie all these shoes are so cute! I especially would love to get the ones Mommy Scarlet gave!
gwenny

LolitaDolly
I got one pair of MJ's. And they're about around 3 inches tall and they're black and very shiny. Only downside, is that after a few hours of miandering about, the strap starts to rub your foot raw. *gives thumbs down*
MommyScarlet
How about the cotton MJ's? I used to wear these in high school a lot, so comfortable.

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh those are so cute cute Mommy Scarlet!  
phyliss
I have similar shoes but instead of straps They have a darling pink satin ribbon that ties into a lovely bow

gwenny
gwenny

baby_ballerina
I'm a very lucky little sissy girl because I can perfectly fit little girls' shoes from US size 3 so I can wear Lelli Kellys and Barbie' shoes, above all  

For example last summer I bought these lovely Mary Jane with little pink heel:

They fit me perfecly above all when I wear pink or white tights and a skirt  
I'd love flying as a sweet ballerina on her toes...

0 - 25 of 26 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.