Little Brides 1
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I thought you might have fun with this.

Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaperlover97
oh come on andy we only put that diaper on 2 minuite ago and its already wet
nappygirl
"We forgot to bring the extra petticoats for andys dress Laura". "I know" replied Sarah, "i have a thick terry nappy in the car, that will make his dress stand out". XXX

Huggies
"Laura i thought u said this would make Jason look like a baby, u can`t see his bulky nappy" Said Julia "Yeah but in the packed church it will be so quiet that they will here these really Crinkly plastic panties" Said Laura
Sissy Baby Susan
levellexx
"iam so ashamed i wet my diaper akready"

Sissy_Lizzy
come on christopher you said you wanted to help ith the wedding and we are short a flowergirl
susanpetty
Please dont make me do this I wiull wet my frilly little panties
Susan

sissyjj
Coo, I love being a bridemaid!
~ Items ~

diaperlover97
you see i told you he was wearing a diaper

tamie
You were right ,pink is his color and when the light is just right you can see right through!!

clarisselovelace
"Girls, check sissy's panties and see if she had an accident. I swear we can't go anywhere with you sissy. You're always peeing in your panties."
"Sissy peed her panties, sissy peed her panties."
"I knew it. Girls get me the diaper bag. I guess we're taking two kids and one baby to this wedding."

diapered sissy
there soo small :( but they are good pics pweetty dress
sarahjayne
i love this
inocent little miss sarah-jayne

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.